The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Welps, some good newz an some not so good newz ...:shrug:

Autowreck is in da house :thumbsup:

Texada Time Warp and Blueberry are in the earth 🌎

RBF has done nothing so far after 8 days.. as this is a long running strain, if nothing happens by June 1st, I'll start a shorter running auto and try again next year with the RBF. :eek1:

AW 5-29.jpg

TTW with companion peppermint planting to keep da bugz away

TTW 5-29.jpg

Blueberry
BB 5-29.jpg

Oh, an i got 20 gallons of gnome juice brewing for da plants and garden. Burdock, comfrey, horsetail, stinging nettle and alfalfa meal so will see how that goes as well this year :mrgreen:

Happy growing folks :toke:

Obviously I planted too early for my small ass greenhouse without enough spacing. But the ladies are happy as clams
T20 Smell of success up top
Jean-O’s Grandpas Exodus down low
B5741A30-4D0E-40F0-8081-A7600B6B828A.jpeg

BTW supplemental lights off after the longest day of the year is kosher right?

Welps, some good newz an some not so good newz ...:shrug:

Autowreck is in da house :thumbsup:

Texada Time Warp and Blueberry are in the earth 🌎

RBF has done nothing so far after 8 days.. as this is a long running strain, if nothing happens by June 1st, I'll start a shorter running auto and try again next year with the RBF. :eek1:

Oh, an i got 20 gallons of gnome juice brewing for da plants and garden. Burdock, comfrey, horsetail, stinging nettle and alfalfa meal so will see how that goes as well this year :mrgreen:

Happy growing folks :toke:

Glad to see you growing again! How have you been feeling? That gnome juice sounds like a real plant pleaser.

Glad to see you growing again! How have you been feeling? That gnome juice sounds like a real plant pleaser.

Well the health is really up n down .. some dayz i can go at it for a good spell, and other dayz not so much. It is wat it is .. grateful to wake up to another day :mrgreen:

Burdock, especially the root, is superfood.. lots of P and K, with many minerals and vitamins. Same for the comfrey. Horse tail for silica, and stinging nettle cause wifee said to toss it in. Then the alfalfa meal for N. :growing:

For those that don't know, Burdock is those thistles .. here on the island, they don't grow thistles so that is a plus. They have a good tap root that pulls the minerals up. Same for comfrey.

Last year, i made some gnome juice for bloom time, and will do that again as i liked the results. Burdock, Comfrey, few bananas, maybe some molasses as well. Will get that started soon so it has time to cook a bit.

I don't care much for clones. Much prefer growing from seed, butz the only way i could be sure of getting the original Texada Time Warp was in a clone. So he tossed in the Blueberry as well. :thumbsup:

Hope all is well with you :d5:

Obviously I planted too early for my small ass greenhouse without enough spacing. But the ladies are happy as clams
T20 Smell of success up top
Jean-O’s Grandpas Exodus down lowView attachment 1598274
BTW supplemental lights off after the longest day of the year is kosher right?
Trim wisely my friend. Looking good

Actualization from yesterday evening.Sorry,I was pay a visit electronic music festival at last weekend 🪬☮️🎶🔊 I have holdup,now! 😅
COTTON CANDY KUSH EARLY very tall and robust plant!
20230529_203536.jpg
20230529_203522.jpg

TROPICANNA POISON FAST Nice open bush.
20230529_203819.jpg
20230529_203613.jpg

DELICIOUS COOKIES EARLY
Very bushy structure.
20230529_203644.jpg
20230529_203718.jpg
20230529_203756.jpg

Okay folks, getting ready to figure out which one of these girls I'm going to work with. Here's a pic all of them but one.

Well I guess I don't really like the way this loads up anymore. As all of these pics are scattered everywhere. I don't know which plants is which right now. I took the pictures in order from the house to the cage. But when they come up loaded on to here it's like I shook them around in a hat and then dump them out on this post... Not like it used to be.. easy button way.

UGH this is a pain in the nut sack.

So all the pants have had a bag of composted cow manure added to them some organic soils that I had left over from last year everything's been stirred mixed. I added amendments bone meal blood meal insect frass humic acid gypsum kelp Epsom salts dolomite lime sulfur potash worm castings from MSU. Don't like them. I won't get worm castings from there again. This s*** was more like I don't know it can't even explain it, hard crumbly like old sawdust pressed hard. But hopefully it'll be good. Who knows. it certainly wasn't no worm castings that I've bought in before though.

All right so here's the lineup.
So to say.

Gorilla Skittles Barney's farm.
IMG_20230531_091656849_HDR.jpg

Lemon haze from seed City
IMG_20230531_091646813.jpg

Fire OG Kush big head seeds three plants in this pot. Two from seed, and one came up on its own from last year. it's pretty big you can see it in the back of the pot.

There'll be 3 plants in this pot this year. It's a 65 gallon pot. Same soil from last year, I've amended it and added a bag of composted cow manure and a little bit of organic raised bed potting soil from Miracle-Gro leftover from last year.
IMG_20230531_091731268_HDR.jpg

Biscotti mint Barney's farm
IMG_20230531_091721364_HDR.jpg

Runtz muffin Barney's farm
IMG_20230531_091715005_HDR.jpg

Lemon Haze Seed City
IMG_20230531_091705591_HDR.jpg

Sherb cake clone
IMG_20230531_091825911_HDR.jpg

Wedding cake clone
IMG_20230531_091816985_HDR.jpg

Skunk hero Jean'Os genetics
IMG_20230531_091805477.jpg

RS 11 clone
IMG_20230531_091752107.jpg

A full view down the fence line to the cage. It's not much to look at this year folks not yet anyways.
IMG_20230531_091626255.jpg

Unknown came up on its own. It's been stepped on trampled on had brushed through on it shovel fell on it been dug up and left for dead. And it still wanted to live. So I gave it a home let's see what it's got.
IMG_20230531_091854071_HDR.jpg

F. C. Clone. I forgot what the name was. It's something stupid though. I'm probably going to change it that's why I can't remember it. I'll still leave it with the FC but it's going to be something different. Firecracker I don't know.? LOL
IMG_20230531_091840605.jpg

:hump: :coffee2: @Waira

I'll get some cards up here in a little bit and figure out which one I want to run with or which ones. Boy what a rough start this year. Geez
:toke::vibe::shooty::cuss::thanks::cool1::biggrin::pass:

Last edited:
Back