The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Well I'm restarting most of the autos. I had a coon get into the greenhouse and it ravaged all my plants that were in there in pots. It also killed and ate 24 baby cicks I had just moved outdoors. I got one of the coons this morning but I still have 2 more left to get rid of. Hopefully I'll be able to get the new seeds germinated and going this week. What a bummer! But I'm getting things taken care of....
Coons are such a damn pest! There's no such thing as coon-proof chicken coop, but when I built mine and the run, My old neighbor showed me several things that made it far more difficult for the fuggers.

IMG_4275.jpeg

Happy Friday!

Official weekly update. Day 56 for these girls. Up-potted to 5 gal buckets. They are loving life right now. Mother Nature watered them for me last night. Thank you Gaia!
IMG_3111.jpeg
IMG_3112.jpeg
IMG_3113.jpeg
IMG_3114.jpeg

The Errors Blkjk fast has got some wide leaves! Must be the black domina showing cuz Jack herer shows mostly sati hybrid leaves. The Ethos MZ R1 girls are roughly the same size and structure.

Official weekly update. Day 56 for these girls. Up-potted to 5 gal buckets. They are loving life right now. Mother Nature watered them for me last night. Thank you Gaia!View attachment 1599853View attachment 1599854View attachment 1599855View attachment 1599856
The Errors Blkjk fast has got some wide leaves! Must be the black domina showing cuz Jack herer shows mostly sati hybrid leaves. The Ethos MZ R1 girls are roughly the same size and structure.
Those are looking very strong bud! You are going to have a very nice fall this year!

Those are looking very strong bud! You are going to have a very nice fall this year!
Wish I could enter my early clones…
IMG_3094.jpeg
IMG_3095.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg

I actually measured out the soil this time. The tan ones are 15 gal and the green is 18 with about 17 in it. But they have prob aged out… think I took them in Jan-Feb . Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez R1 from this mom
IMG_3098.jpeg

Thanks for the encouraging words! I am expecting great things! And with phyter in the arsenal I should be good

I think the RBF and Kush Kush autos are both going to pull through from the racoon beating they took. I replanted them in pots after all the autos took a ravishing from a racoon getting in the greenhouse and they are both taking back off but stunted from getting ripped out of the pots. The Strawburried Kush F1 didn't end up pulling through so that stinks. I replanted some more auto beans and hopefully I'm getting the coons relocated far away from my garden and chickens. I'll get update pics tomorrow as it's finally raining here today. It's been pretty dry this season so far.

mmm...:nono: as much as it painz me to say it, and i won't bore u with detailz, but it'z lookin like i might jus hafta pull out of this year'z comp, becuz i jus can't....get....anything....to grow :wall: argh! :wall: it seemz like it'z maybe a soil issue-?....but then again, for itz own reazonz, that jus duzn't make sense, lol :nono: either way, i put a whole new batch o' beanz in to soak las nite, cuz i got one more thing i'm gonna try...but if that failz too.........well, we'll jus hafta wait & see :shrug: ppp

mmm...:nono: as much as it painz me to say it, and i won't bore u with detailz, but it'z lookin like i might jus hafta pull out of this year'z comp, becuz i jus can't....get....anything....to grow :wall: argh! :wall: it seemz like it'z maybe a soil issue-?....but then again, for itz own reazonz, that jus duzn't make sense, lol :nono: either way, i put a whole new batch o' beanz in to soak las nite, cuz i got one more thing i'm gonna try...but if that failz too.........well, we'll jus hafta wait & see :shrug: ppp
I feel you, it’s been a rough year for me as well getting anything above the soil, I had to pop so many beans to get the seedlings I have going.

I feel you, it’s been a rough year for me as well getting anything above the soil, I had to pop so many beans to get the seedlings I have going.
I didn't have any trouble getting the canna seeds to germinate and grow but I'm running about 20% successful germination with the veggie garden this year. I've replanted the green beans, tomatoes and peppers twice now to get the few I have going. I didn't even get good rates with the pumpkins or watermelon which I've been using my own seeds for probably close to a decade now out in the veggie garden and have never had issues like this. I'll be lucky this year if I'm able to can a few jars of veggies and every other year I've had to give lots away because I had overgrown... I've also been having to run the sprinkler every day as it's so dry the soil is cracking and the Temps are swinging crazy for this time of the year.
On a better note maybe a tough season might bounce back the price of canna a bit.

Back