The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Well I'm restarting most of the autos. I had a coon get into the greenhouse and it ravaged all my plants that were in there in pots. It also killed and ate 24 baby cicks I had just moved outdoors. I got one of the coons this morning but I still have 2 more left to get rid of. Hopefully I'll be able to get the new seeds germinated and going this week. What a bummer! But I'm getting things taken care of....

@Jean-O Thanks pal. :cheers:

I think I got it figured out now just had a rough start I suppose.

I got one of yours in the line up from last year. I can't wait to see if this one comes out like the one last year did. If it's going to be as healthy and beautiful. I was so happy with the photogenics from Skunk hero S1 plant. It was just beautiful and a absolutely joy to run.
I'm running this one in a 40 gallon pot this year.
This mix is with a bit more native soil that has more grey/blue clay in it.
Should have a easier time watering.The pot shouldn't dry out as fast.

I hope

I forgot to push send on this one yesterday. Here comes. :drunks:

Well I'm restarting most of the autos. I had a coon get into the greenhouse and it ravaged all my plants that were in there in pots. It also killed and ate 24 baby cicks I had just moved outdoors. I got one of the coons this morning but I still have 2 more left to get rid of. Hopefully I'll be able to get the new seeds germinated and going this week. What a bummer! But I'm getting things taken care of....
Talk about some bad luck

I had a coon take down one of my adult chickens this year. Pretty sure he’s the one laying in the street in front of my house. Serves him right.

I had a coon take down one of my adult chickens this year. Pretty sure he’s the one laying in the street in front of my house. Serves him right.
I'm pretty sure I have a few more to completely rid my problems but I'm well on my way to having it taken care of. I got a nice fur I could make something out of now...

OD comp photos
F4717715-9AF7-4224-BCBD-0DF25EDCC01B.jpeg

The blues are the Ethos MZ R1 and white is Errors Blackjack Fast

@Waira update on the od photos
speed Racer is looking great n stretching out. I've topped it several times and did again yesterday. It just wants to be a Christmas tree!
Skunk Hero has been impressing me indoors and out. Very aggressive grower I'm looking forward to seeing how she throws down outdoors, she should be a heavy yielder. Devils Lettuce has also been aggressive with veg. I am very happy with how all 3 are progressing, I'll be building a frame for the DL this weekend hopefully so I can get trellis netting up soon.

20230601_170507.jpg
20230601_170423.jpg
20230601_170417.jpg
20230601_170401.jpg
20230601_170356.jpg
20230601_170513.jpg

Back