The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

mmm...:nono: as much as it painz me to say it, and i won't bore u with detailz, but it'z lookin like i might jus hafta pull out of this year'z comp, becuz i jus can't....get....anything....to grow :wall: argh! :wall: it seemz like it'z maybe a soil issue-?....but then again, for itz own reazonz, that jus duzn't make sense, lol :nono: either way, i put a whole new batch o' beanz in to soak las nite, cuz i got one more thing i'm gonna try...but if that failz too.........well, we'll jus hafta wait & see :shrug: ppp
Sorry to hear that. :vibes:
I also had a very had time this year popping beans. I tried as many as 30 beans. Even the new pack that I got from Seed Stockers of Runts from Seed City Bank a three pack, two crack of the two one grew a tale and they both died.
I have one seed to go of that pack.
Thay were pretty expensive too. Seed City don't like to send over here. The bank transfer was 50 bucks...

Wish you luck 420.:cheers:

I hate seeing a fellow smoker not have any of their own smoke to partake of.
:hump::drunks::pass::vibes::coco::chimp:

Last edited:
:doh::yoinks: :doh: ...damn mates, it looks like the thrills chills and spills factor is dialed up early this year!

Jean, that fucking raccy and friends-- no mercy! :cuss:
mmm...:nono: as much as it painz me to say it, and i won't bore u with detailz, but it'z lookin like i might jus hafta pull out of this year'z comp, becuz i jus can't....get....anything....to grow :wall: argh! :wall: it seemz like it'z maybe a soil issue-?....but then again, for itz own reazonz, that jus duzn't make sense, lol :nono: either way, i put a whole new batch o' beanz in to soak las nite, cuz i got one more thing i'm gonna try...but if that failz too.........well, we'll jus hafta wait & see :shrug: ppp
There's some bad JuJu going on this year for reals, I've never seen this many peeps (here and elsewhere) have germ'ing and early seedlings go sideways so much! I have been there myself, very f'ing annoying...:nono:
Keep grinding man, there's time o'plenty still! Heck, I haven't even started my photo's yet, but will this week...
This sort of crap made me change my MO, and haven't looked back since. Nowadays I don't clown, all seeds, save the smallest, get actual sanding on the seams and tip, way beyond just some case scuffing... it's tricky so say the least- :rolleyes2:
I make a weak germ solution using a drop of Si, Superthrive, and fulvic acid in a few oz of moderately low ppm water (not straight DI/RO).
...overnight soak and sow into starter cups, kept at around mid-70's+ until they break surface.
...that sanding really seems to help, especially with larger seeds; often I'll see a peeking radical by sowing...

Otherwise, I see lots of happy girls here, never a worry! :woohoo1: .... OK, I do some, about the weather, as I see it's shaping up to be another wonky-ass year of it... I'm just hoping the storms and shit don't FUBAR anybody's grows up, hail especially! :goodluck:

@Waira

Autowreck @ 10 days.. will be going outdoors next week only auto so far that i've had any success with this summer
:eek1:
aw 6-8.jpg

Blueberry photo is happy camper :thumbsup:
bb 6-8.jpg

Texada Time Warp is cruising with the volunteer poppy and almost as tall as the mint - the bucket is gnome juice for flower power when the time comes for that :mrgreen:
ttw 6-8.jpg

Until next time :pass:

Well nowhere near on your guys level here but,
5/5 Bobby's Widow and 4/5 GoldWidow
PXL_20230608_155202242.MP.jpg

4/5 Stone Dragon 1 and 4/5 Stone Dragon 2
PXL_20230608_155408330.MP.jpg

5/5 Stone Dragon 5 and 5/5 Bloodstone
PXL_20230608_155701505.MP.jpg

I have just sprouted some auto. I do believe we have until October some time. I plan on being done in August brother so give it another shot at popping try soilless mix from somewhere else.20230607_030630.jpg

Looking great Green hornet.:headbang::cheers: Thanks for the reps. :bump: Yeah it's looking pretty damn dry isn't it?:shrug:🍻

We're supposed to get some rain this weekend. I think you'll be getting more than we do though. The weather girl this morning said something about rain for this coming Wednesday may be up to a half of an inch:cooldance: woohoo not much but better than freaking nothing. I'm getting ready to go out to clean the tank right now cuz it's empty as I used up the last of my rain water yesterday from the last rain we had back in early May 240 gallons plus 55. I set up two more barrels last night to capture another 110 gallons of water. So I have a total capacity now of 405 gallons that I can harvest of rain water. I might be able to set up another 55 gallon barrel. But The only problem I have is keeping it all fresh when it's all separate like that. I may have to get out a couple more fish tank pumps and air stones to keep it all fresh long enough to use it all.
I've found that I can leave it set in a 55 gallon barrel with the top on it without no aeration for about a week and a half to two weeks and then it starts to go bad. It all depends on how hot it is and if direct sunlight on the barrel. It seems to go faster when it's in the direct sunlight.

:cheers:🍻:vibes:

Back