The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Kyote entry 5/23
  • Ok.. got sometin goin on now so here we go.... :smokeit:

Finally got hold of a Texada Timewarp clone. It's a clone as this is the real deal, from 50 years ago when a bunch of draft dodgers came up here to Vancouver Island to dodge the draft. This is the strain they came up with, and this clone is direct lineage from the original Timewarp. There are seeds for this strain, but the original is a particular pheno, and with the seeds, hard to say what ya end up with.

The Blueberry is a gift, as I had to drive up north island to pick up the timewarp. So that will go in the ground as well. Didn't plan on running 2 photos this year, butz that is the plan now.

These were cut on the 11th or 12th of May, and i picked em up on the 13th. They are rooted well now, shooting out new leaves, so time to stick em in here. I'll be up potting when i get around to it, or maybe go directly in the ground if weather permits.
    photos.jpg

So that'z that for now .. good grows this summer family! :pass:

Weekly Update GTG
  • Hey y'all :headbang::cheers::smokeout:@Waira Weekly Update

We've been getting plenty of rain here recently. :bow:

It Rained yesterday for about 8 or 9 hours. All of my tanks and barrels are full and overflowing. I think about 4 hours into the rain the tanks were overflowing.:thumbsup:
    I got enough rainwater now to probably to get me through the entire six week span until we get to flowering in August.:cooldance:

The Temps have been a little chilly, temperature right now 66° at 9:30 this morning the high may get to 78°.
    It's seriously overcast right now. This overcast as lasted for probably about 4 days. We had a little sunny hazy spot for a couple of hours early the day before yesterday and that's been about it for quite a few days.:nono: had a lot of overcast this summer due to smoke and weather mostly the forest fire smoke though. Has really covered the sky this year. This is a repeat of 2021 summer.

I haven't tweaked, twerked or pulled on the girls, I didn't even pick a leaf off in last three or four days now.
    Been bit busy, haven't had time to do a lot. I did pick off a couple of the fatter leaves Sunday or Monday. But that's it since last post.

Will be making a strong Alaskan fish poo Tea with extra blood meal, bone meal, humic acid, dolomite lime, C90 rare Earth minerals, worm castings, sea kelp. Also a generous portion of vermiculite as a top dressing before I pour the tea.

Super Citrus Haze

IMG_20230713_075924823.jpg
    IMG_20230713_080029511.jpg

:smokeit:

Fire OG Kush updates
  • @Waira

Your girls are looking real good... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for not having a lot of time this year you're doing an excellent job.:toke::headbang::pass:

Well the weather here as been pretty decent. We've had some rain the last night and rain on Tuesday pretty good rain on that day. Had got about 1/2in.
    The Temp's have been running between 62°f low at night to 82°f high in the heat of the day.

We've had some clear skies but still overcast with smoke an overcast days as well. Had a storm come through but it really didn't hit us in my area. If it did I didn't see diddly for rain. Maybe a 16th of an inch. Mostly just a lot of blow and darkness.

I've had a lot of darkness this year.
    One of the plants that I almost put in this competition, the Frozen Coke has flipped back and forth from good to bad to ugly
    ( re-veged ) and presently looks terrible.
    I doubt if I can save her at this point? But I'm going to run it out and see what happens.?
    :shrug: ⬇️:raccacooniecrosseye: Frozen Coke
    IMG_20230720_085251433_MF_PORTRAIT~2.jpg

I've been running the FOGK for 4 years and it seems to be the most consistent plant that I've ran consecutively outside and inside. Even from seed to seed it seems to be pretty consistent.

I can't say I'm very impressed but, I am mostly impressed.:astar:

I think I will continue to keep this plant in my stable for years to come yet. It's still a #1 favorite around my area with my friends and clients.

I've worked these plants pretty good over the last week. I still have to pull them down again as they have been growing straight to the sky.
    I'll Most likely top all of the main large branches today and tomorrow. As we're rounding the corner getting ready to flower in another 3 weeks. By August 10th these girls will all be putting on there fall flowering dresses. Some before, some after but thereabouts.

Fire OG Kush
    Breeder Big head seeds

Pic's daily over the last week
    IMG_20230720_085046196_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20230720_085057785_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20230720_073835301~2.jpg
    IMG_20230720_085203007_MF_PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    IMG_20230720_073823091~2.jpg
    IMG_20230721_073853794.jpg
    IMG_20230720_132712325.jpg

Because of the way these pics loaded up. I'm not sure which ones first and which ones last. But the one with Tyson in it was this morning. For sure. :bump::vibes:

Back