The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I think the burpee organic container mix from tractor supply was only coco last year so it ended up running different than I liked
NNY had the sphmagmum peat with coco. Wasn’t sure about it but it worked. I did the Dr earth 4-4-4 in the media and topdressed… twice for the photos and once for the autos.

NNY had the sphmagmum peat with coco. Wasn’t sure about it but it worked. I did the Dr earth 4-4-4 in the media and topdressed… twice for the photos and once for the autos.
Not sure this year, thinking of trying the MG organic for the photos, they’ll be already established so it shouldn’t be “hot” the OD soil reamended with 4-4-4 organic has been “cooking” for a week and 1/2 now and that’ll be for the autos.

Soil is mixed. Kis organics amendments and uncle Jim's worm castings. 3rd year of this soil. Will leave it to work in the garden for another month until it warms up around here. Plan is to grow 2 strains per 10 gallon pot, with a couple of each. These will all be gifted reg seeds and I can not wait to grow them. Gonna be bloodstone, bobby's widow, goldwidow cbd, stone dragon #1,2 and 5 :cooldance:
PXL_20230423_215743664.jpg

Soil is mixed. Kis organics amendments and uncle Jim's worm castings. 3rd year of this soil. Will leave it to work in the garden for another month until it warms up around here. Plan is to grow 2 strains per 10 gallon pot, with a couple of each. These will all be gifted reg seeds and I can not wait to grow them. Gonna be bloodstone, bobby's widow, goldwidow cbd, stone dragon #1,2 and 5 :cooldance:
View attachment 1587742
Nice!
I'll get to see some early growth of BloodStone and StonedDragon that will be in my next run in around 70-80 days.

Good reminder that I need to order worms from Uncle Jims to get my worm bin back in action!

ok....well....my soil & everything else is pretty much ready to go for this year & i should be startin thingz in about a week & a half....now if i could jus figger out what the hell i'm gonna grow :crying: :face: ppp

ok....well....my soil & everything else is pretty much ready to go for this year & i should be startin thingz in about a week & a half....now if i could jus figger out what the hell i'm gonna grow :crying: :face: ppp
Snatch and sow… blind pick? Lol not really, got almost all mine planned out.

Snatch and sow… blind pick? Lol not really, got almost all mine planned out.

well, all of mine will def be photoz & i know i'll be doin a regrow of cheeze & gdp, in order to keep my supply of bedtime medz supplemented ;) ....but again, they're simply a regrow, so they're really neither here nor there in any bigger equation, lol :smokeit: otherwize, the short list is startin to look like -> runtz, og kush, chemdog, skunk hero 22, grandpa'z exodus & smell of success....uh, more or less :rofl: again, all photoz, and a handful of diff breederz -> linda, blimburn, green house, jean-o & twenty20 :thumbsup: i'll be startin em inside in about 10 more dayz or so, then will tranzplant to outside around the 1st of june ;)

soil was turned & reamended a couple weekz ago on the 12th & the potz are cookin & ready to grow....:chef: :joy: ppp

20230417_145159.jpg

:greenthumb:Nice! That's how me and BCBudlady roll too, gotta love the near water only experience... At least initially -:rolleyes2:
To help control size, I start late and do a 5-->7/10gal transplant after letting them get some root squeeze in the 5's... Reserves get eaten pretty fast toward the end, so I still do some light feeds/PK boosting along with the usual occasional supp's.

Photo Entry
Newman’s Photo Entry #1
ED2D37C5-DC97-4552-B0A0-8B64A6F81B00.jpeg

I bought this clone from the Maine Clone Company(now Dirty Bird Genetics I guess) that sells certified twenty20 clones. Last year I remember @Twenty20 Adam mentioning this strain as a good contender for an early finish in northeast climates outdoors so I am giving Smell of Success a run this year in the greenhouse. I picked the clone up on 4/17/23 and potted it up into a 1gal fabric pot filled with miracle gro organics.
33A5D09B-4F9E-4298-98E1-EF4A798C37EC.jpeg

10 days later and her roots were telling me she was ready to be transplanted
6DAAB58C-C4F0-4309-9ACC-C4F7D9F0B0CA.jpeg

Prepped a 2x2 bed in the greenhouse with compost, raised bed mix, Stonington blend plant food, roots Organics terp tea grow, and dolomite lime
FA411823-2A9D-4755-B190-BD433DAECD51.jpeg

Built out a frame insulated with row cover within the greenhouse. Added an autoCOB for heat and light and a small usb fan for airflow within the covered frame. Row cover is an amazing tool.
9581CAD2-6EDB-4EC3-8E24-7C5CF4047702.jpeg

:pass: frosted last night but I think the precautions are sufficient :goodluck:

Attachments

• D153A5DE-BAC7-42C3-9A1F-BB52B47BDC85.jpeg
    D153A5DE-BAC7-42C3-9A1F-BB52B47BDC85.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
Back