The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I'm just growing autos and I'd kinda like to see how they respond to rot, so I'd like to pass my sample on to somebody who can make better use of it. If you could push me to the back of the line please @Waira :pass: I'd love to try the product, but somebody else could make better use of it this summer then me :toke:
Gotcha JP1, fairly said and fairly done and that's appreciated! ...next year maybe - :thumbsup:

@420Forever @Jean-O @Growtogrow @MasonJarOG @Only1Sky @Jpkindbud @WildBill @Kyote @Green Hornet @Minime2020 @St. Tom
@TheMongol @arty zan @JP1 @R Wayne

:smokeout: --waving in last years homies and some interested ones too!

Happy 4/20 my friends, hope you're celebrating properly- :rofl::baked:
Thanks brother for the shout out!:d5::bighug:
I am planning an outdoor grow this year!
I am currently looking at new sites.
I have a couple of strain from Seedstockers Mark to try out .... Panty Punch and Apollo Black Cherry.
I also have some other nice strains to choose from..... Narcotic Kush,. Himalaya Orange Diesel, Short Nepali, Banana Purple Punch, Black Dog, Hindu kush, Taison, Toffee Pudding, Mohan Ram, Gape Soda, Orange Apricot Glue XXL, Fat Monkey, Biscotii Mint, Brain Damage, Watermelon Punch, Rainbow Candy,Cherry Zoap. Sherbet, Blue Nerdz, Popesicle, Lemon Skunk, Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush & Blueberry x Critical, to name a few.
I have yet to decide which strain will make the cut for the outdoor grow but I have plenty of options.
Life is keeping me busy, so I'm not around much for the next few months but I will post outdoor updates.

I'm just growing autos and I'd kinda like to see how they respond to rot, so I'd like to pass my sample on to somebody who can make better use of it. If you could push me to the back of the line please @Waira :pass: I'd love to try the product, but somebody else could make better use of it this summer then me :toke:
I’ve grown lots of outdoor autos and they typically rot the same as photos if grown into they later part of the season. I’m growning some very resistant strains this year and just trying to avoid the late September and October rot/mold/mildew prime time. I will have one strain that will go long to test but won’t be planting it till next week

I’ve grown lots of outdoor autos and they typically rot the same as photos if grown into they later part of the season. I’m growning some very resistant strains this year and just trying to avoid the late September and October rot/mold/mildew prime time. I will have one strain that will go long to test but won’t be planting it till next week
Rot usually sets in here around 2nd-3rd week of Sept. So I try to be finished up by then. I planted last weekend hoping to be done by labor day which worked really well last year. But we've had a crazy cold spell this week and 0/30 seeds have popped up so far

Getting closer :toke: In the ground in a week is the plan :vibe:
100_4526.JPG

update 5/21 Prague GL
Hi!My first actualization after one week from replanting....🌿 Temperatures was be little lower and girls was has little temperature shock.Tropicanna poison show strong purple tendency 💜
COTTON CANDY KUSH EARLY
20230519_203659.jpg
20230519_203718.jpg

TROPICANNA POISON FAST
20230519_203749.jpg
20230519_203822.jpg
20230519_203826.jpg

DELICIOUS COOKIES EARLY
20230519_203952.jpg

Steady wins the race brother. Sometimes growing in plain sight and blending in can be very successful. People aren’t expecting to see the obvious.
Yeah, i'm practicing this way since 30 years but it's tricky and i'm sure to find a way:woohoo1:

2023 auto battle entries
@Waira my official auto battle entries

Kush Kush F3 auto
20230521_164553.jpg

Root Beer Float F4 auto
20230521_164605.jpg

Strawburried Kush F1 Auto
( Strawberry Kush S1 x Root Beer Float S2)
20230521_164626.jpg

I'll be running these autos in the greenhouse in 7 gallon fabric pots filled with mostly coco and a small amount of the pro mix and perlite organic dry amendments and worm castings

update Jpkb 5/21
Weekly update. Like day 43? Still in the small pots, getting uppotted this coming weekend. Prob up to 4 gal then to big pot. Healthy and happy outside!
BD742F96-CA2A-4D19-954A-376DDA3C491D.jpeg

More to come next weekend! Peace for now!

Exceptionally cold nights here all week but a little better this weekend and should be 40+ this week. Got 17 of 30 to pop up in the last 48 hours including all 5 of the stone dragon 1s. So next weekend I guess I'll be dropping the germination threadmark
:thumbsup:
PXL_20230521_210854904.MP.jpg
PXL_20230521_210901102.MP.jpg

Back