Dutch Passion The Auto Ultimate Showcase Grow Party DWC with Dutch Pro Nutrients

Weekly Update

Miss Princess Uma is being given a gradual flush now... with only top ups of water and pH adjustment.

Had a vape of the quick dried budectomied tissue and had a lovely cerebral high that eventually settled into a relaxing body stone this Lady should be really special when dried and cured properly...

Anyway here is a trio of photos of Miss Princess Uma....

DSCF2540.jpg

DSCF2541.jpg

DSCF2542.jpg

Is a Telegram on its way?

Will Miss Princess Uma receive a card from the nations favourite shape shifting reptile?

Miss Princess Uma is officially 100 days old today.....

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Miss Princess Umaaaaaaa
Happy birthday to you......
Clap...clap...clap... clap.... (no not some infection of the nether regions for the smuttt-meisters out there... thankfully virginal and unfertylized)

I wonder which of Jorillas favourite usual suspects will be first in with the birthday cake(s)... I think Miss Princess Uma prefers pastel BLUE* and pink cupcakes... she is a Princess you know....

Anyway heres a few photos of Miss Princess Uma enjoying her birthday breakfast....Jorilla just couldn't help it... and gave Uma some Canna Boost during her flushing.... (tut tut tut.... Come on guys give Jorilla a break it is Princess Umas birthday...)

DSCF2547.jpg

DSCF2548.jpg

DSCF2552.jpg

DSCF2553.jpg

Toodle pip....

:tiphat:

4436401429_966d70a020.jpg

Happy Birthday Princess Uma :hug:

.................:smokeit:

I just read something disturbing Mr Jorilla .... Very Disturbing! ^_^

What's all this retirement jibber jabber ^_^ - have you run out of space to store your stash :rofl:

Jorillla!!!!
:pighug:

All Jorilla needs is DABarracus to turn up and say "What you talking about fool...."

As for the stash... yes the King needs to smerk a bit to make rooooom.....

All Jorilla needs is DABarracus to turn up and say "What you talking about fool...."
Don't make me cross-thread-quote you Jorilla!!! *Shakes Fists at the sky* :rofl:

It's all good - I took the word retirement litterally ^_^ I was paniced that i would be left all on my own with no idea about when to start throwing dutch pro explode all over my coco and budsites :rofl: (i'm just kidding folks - don't do that!)

Long live the King!
Hail!
:tiphat:

Oh Miss Uma, you look so sweet,
You make me fall down to my feet.
With those long luscious legs,
and those gorgeous blue eyes,
Your are truly a goddess,
there is no compromise.

A small gift from me and AFN too,
We love you Miss Uma,
Happy Birthday to you.

:hug:

Don't make me cross-thread-quote you Jorilla!!! *Shakes Fists at the sky* :rofl:

What's wrong with a bit of cross threading... Jorilla does it all the time to blatantly brag about the monster ladies in his jungle....

It's all good - I took the word retirement literally ^_^ I was panicked that i would be left all on my own with no idea

Hello Princess you must have been panicked... two spelling mistakes in one sentence... not like you.... (don't worry they've been corrected...)

And the suggestion that the single most popular member here on AFN would be left alone is thankfully frankly redicklyarse....

Jorilla will still be popping in.... just jungle free.....

Oh Miss Uma, you look so sweet,
You make me fall down to my feet.
With those long luscious legs,
and those gorgeous blue eyes,
Your are truly a goddess,
there is no compromise.

A small gift from me and AFN too,
We love you Miss Uma,
Happy Birthday to you.

:hug:

Ahhhh thank you Captain that is really beautiful..... Miss Princess Uma is truly touched....

Back