Dutch Passion The Auto Ultimate Showcase Grow Party DWC with Dutch Pro Nutrients

Absolutely amazing! Cheers from Argentina!

:howdy:

Ah Mr ganjamoto, as you can see my good sir, we all want to see what that Midas touch can really do, I think we may have to buy you some Bubblebags so we can watch you turn your kingdom to gold.

I hope your okay sir, my apologies once again for my poor, poor show as of late... Ones thinking box has vacated the ol cranium and seems to be leaking down thy leggings leaving me in a rather peculiar stupor. Thing's are starting to look up though so I hope it won't be long until we can continue out silly banter and resume as normal.

Best wishes to you and yours sir.

Take care

:Sharing One:

Miss Princess Uma Rest In Peace.....

Today was the day that Mr Jorilla harvested Miss Princess Uma...

As is always the case at harvest Jorilla was sad to be ending Miss Princess Umas days here on earth, dismembering her piece by piece like some fiend in a horror flick.... but that's the nature of the relationship between man and the Godess Canna... she sends us great gifts in her children... knowing that we'll nurture them and then take them for our pleasure, pain or profit....

Jorilla spoke gently to Miss Princess Uma before harvest began whispering everything was going to be ok and that the time we spent together was precious and that Jorilla loved her and loved taking care of her... Jorilla then ate a leaf so that she would nourish Jorilla and live on within him....

Since Jorilla was in a melancholy mood as the harvest began... he played Miss Princess Uma music from Jorillas favourite opera Lucia De Lammermoor by Donizetti... it seemed appropriate somehow.... and the harvest began.....

Now after ten hours of harvesting Jorilla is tired and still tinged with sadness at having ended Miss Princess Umas life.... but also with relief that retirement is one plant nearer..... now only five more to go then blessed relief... freedom from this hobby that is both a curse and a beautiful obsession, a heaven and a hell...

After the ten hours Miss Princess Uma is approximately half way through the harvest with wet weight (minimal stick content) at 2048g...

Anyway here are some photos of my beautiful Princess Uma at harvest time... Jorilla hopes you love her just as much as he....

SAM_0835.jpg
SAM_0838.jpg
SAM_0843.jpg
SAM_0862.jpg
SAM_0868.jpg
SAM_0869.jpg

Last edited:
Unbelievable.................."

I'm just speechless so will use smiles :kusht::tiphat::drool::grat::jaw::gthumb::slap:

Back to the harvest now.... have taken K9 for his morning promenade and enjoyed a breakfast fit for a King.... Hope the trim is not going to be another 10 hours, that's the problem with growing monster Princesses... Anyway feeling more upbeat this morning so Elvis and Luther are the order of the day.... perhaps with some AC/DC for good measure....

You certainly took het to the next lvl. I found her really easy to trim compared to some strains. Enjoy your rewards :thumbs:

seymour :Sharing One:

Wow, great growing bro. Unless you knew, you would never think that was an auto. Incredible.
:Sharing One:

Back