Dutch Passion Think Different Smoke report

M

moutros

Hello AFN people, i didnt see any smoke reports on TD so i thought i might contribute my humble opinion,

SeedBank :
Dutch Passion

Strain:
Think Different

Did it autoflower?:
it did in around 4 weeks

Soil/hydro:
Soil, Biobizz Allmix, 14ltr pot

Nutes:
Biobizz grow and bloom

Light (kind and schedule):
Sun, outdoors

From seed to harvest date:
83 days

Dry Yield: (1plant )46 grams

High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last): around 2 hours

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

Bag Appeal: * to *****
I liked how the plant looked, compact buds and nice light green color, but compared to other plants i've seen i would say average looking

THE GROW: * to *****
Very easy and very fast , this plant was a joy to grow,grew mainly in a single cola with only a couple of side branches (it did have a weird reaction when it was a seedling , it would fold its leaves like it was over-underwatered but that was just its own way)

THE SMELL: * to *****
Lemon Lemon Lemon, i like lemons

THE SMOKE: * to *****
Cant really be sure about the taste, altough its cured properly(still curing though) ,what i know for sure is that after smoked it leaves a nice sweet taste in the mouth like you had just eaten something sweet

THE HiGH: * to *****
Nice, more daytime smoke i'd say, its light and keeps you going for a couple of hours, feels devastating in the first ten mins like you cant keep your eyes open but then you feel euphoric and ready to do stuff, very talkative also, but if you are looking for a more couch-lock ,deep buzz that's not one for you in my opinion

All in all i'm very happy with this strain and its one that i would grow again,

Hope i helped a bit,

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 402
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 428
Last edited by a moderator:
:smokebuds:Good report dude +rep. The plant looks lovely are those top leaves purple? I'm growing 2 myself I harvest in 6 days and cannot wait.:thumbs:

:smokebuds:Good report dude +rep. The plant looks lovely are those top leaves purple? I'm growing 2 myself I harvest in 6 days and cannot wait.:thumbs:

Yes, the bud leaves towards the last few days started turning a bit purple, take muddy's advice and only harvest after all leaves are yellowing, you wont regret it

Nice smoke report mate and nice growing too :smokebuds: repped up :booya:

Yes, the bud leaves towards the last few days started turning a bit purple, take muddy's advice and only harvest after all leaves are yellowing, you wont regret it
The way mine are going there won't be a bit of green in sight lol

Thanx alot everyone for all the replies and kind words, i was feeling a little shy to publish that at first as i am not a very experienced grower, but im glad i did and you found it helpful

There should be plenty find it helpful dude as loads of people are growing TDs.

Awesome stuff man. Rep+ :dance2:

Sounds lush i might hae a go at TD after i harvest my two :dance:

really interested in growing this strain since watching seymour, hydro and led is the way to go.

Back