Mephisto Genetics Trying DWC... Again

@derek420colorado here's the haul.... Total 125g before counting the buds I snipped.
X8jXxkM.jpg

q19nk3Y.jpg

@derek420colorado here's the haul.... Total 125g before counting the buds I snipped.
X8jXxkM.jpg

q19nk3Y.jpg
Whoooooo hoooooo! So my 132 guess was probably pretty dang close : )

At the beginning of this grow I told you we would get you to your 100 gram goal easily and that growing in DWC is not as difficult as most people think.

At any rate are you a beliver in the max o2 theory? Lol i ask because inevitably there will be folks who want to try out this method and I will point to you as another believer.

Great job and a rep slap comin.

great job they look so yummy! :clapper: great 125g yield! :slap: much deserving of some more rep!
Thanks, it is already pretty good, Can't wait for the cure.
Whoooooo hoooooo! So my 132 guess was probably pretty dang close : )

At the beginning of this grow I told you we would get you to your 100 gram goal easily and that growing in DWC is not as difficult as most people think.

At any rate are you a beliver in the max o2 theory? Lol i ask because inevitably there will be folks who want to try out this method and I will point to you as another believer.

Great job and a rep slap comin.
I would say your guess was pretty close, and if expect it from a person who is constantly growing in dwc. It just still amazes me that someone who has so many problems (like me) can successfully complete dwc.
I believe that whatever I did, it was successful. Max o2 or whatever. The proof is in the plant.
And thanks for holding my hand through the entire grow, I'm sure ill be asking more questions in the future.
I just found this thread tonight as I scoured the internet for Tyrone journals. What a great grow congrats!
Thanks, there aren't too many tyrone special grows documented. If youre gonna get tyrone seeds I'd suggest you get them asap because @mephisto is going to cut it from their selection on their page.

@MissUniverse yiu did such a good job growing this plant I am just stoked to see you keep on growing and getting better and better you have a passion and a virtually unquenchable intellectual curiosity about growing weed, I can tell because I have the same. So it's awesome to see you get this DWC thing down and exceed your goals yield wise.

:woohoo1: :hump: :drool: ... pass the drool cup! ...beautiful buds Miss U', great work on this girl! :slap:... Tyrone is an AFN fav', nothing but raves about her,... I've not grown her yet myself, but am very curious about her aroma,.. Green Crack/Cush has one of my favorite smells of all, a unique fruity sweet combo,.. have you had the photo version before?

:woohoo1: :hump: :drool: ... pass the drool cup! ...beautiful buds Miss U', great work on this girl! :slap:... Tyrone is an AFN fav', nothing but raves about her,... I've not grown her yet myself, but am very curious about her aroma,.. Green Crack/Cush has one of my favorite smells of all, a unique fruity sweet combo,.. have you had the photo version before?
Shes got a fruity and stinky aroma. I have had the early green crack photo period in boulder back when it started to get popular. Its very similar but also has a sour smell to it. The cure is taking a while, but once I grind the buds, the aroma fills the room. I wish I could say I smell a specific smell well, but I've been smoking just ts now since harvest and it is still kicking my ass and killing my sense of smell.
My one friend said "half the town can smell that" while I was burning one. So you know its got the funk.

Shes got a fruity and stinky aroma. I have had the early green crack photo period in boulder back when it started to get popular. Its very similar but also has a sour smell to it. The cure is taking a while, but once I grind the buds, the aroma fills the room. I wish I could say I smell a specific smell well, but I've been smoking just ts now since harvest and it is still kicking my ass and killing my sense of smell.
My one friend said "half the town can smell that" while I was burning one. So you know its got the funk.

My TS is really starting to stink up that like peppery green crack does, with a hint of pine in there as well! she is so dank at day 40, I can't imagine at day 60! haha its got a funk that's forsure! :rofl:

Back