Mephisto Genetics Trying DWC... Again

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
@derek420colorado This is the thread im goign to use.
Light: 1xMars Hydro 300 1x Mars Hydro 600
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Soil: DWC
Container: DWC 5gal
Seeds: Mephisto seeds
Nutrients: general hydroponics (or fox farm trio depending on which im told is best)
Seed germination start date: TBA
Start Date: TBA
Day 1: TBA

Basically im going to go step by step asking for help on this one. I'm setting up the buckets today and moving things around to try and get the space together.

dwc bucket, pebbles and net were all scrubbed with bleach and set to dry and will rinse again.
I will add water to the bucket and let it bubble through for a day just to make sure all the bleach is out. i will rinse after 24 hours and then get it ready to go. I have to decide on the seeds, but i want something low odour, so not sure what to pick yet, i have to see what i have a lot of. probably a white crack.

Got my first one going as well. It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be with a little bit of research, and i honestly dont really see myself going back to soil anytime soon. Subbed. [emoji41]

@derek420colorado how close to the net do i need to set the water to? I before had it about 1 inch below the top of the net, is that a good spot to put it? I know im asking a lot of questions, but you said you'd help :smoking:

Awesome! I am right here to take you on this journey, can you get the LPM of the air pump you are using? Everything else is exactly how I would do it, if you have a little Hydrogen Peroxide add a capful of that in your rinse water that you let bubble for 24 hours, to make sure alllllll the little pathogens are deaaaad :) Also just to let you know, I LOVE helping people with DWC it is one of my passions in life, I have helped several people here on their DWC journies and all of them are super happy to say the least. This is going to be fun and you will be a DWC convert for life after i am done with you :)

Got my first one going as well. It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be with a little bit of research, and i honestly dont really see myself going back to soil anytime soon. Subbed. [emoji41]
I failed at it twice and kinda gave up for a while, but i want to try it again and hopefully get a good yielf. Any help from anyone is appreciated

I have to get a new air stone, i dropped mine when bringing it upstairs and it shattered, ill have to go to the pet store tomorrow to get another one. i put hydron peroxide in the water to kill it.
I'm getting the air pump info now.

pump is 1.3 lpm, so maybe not a strong one, but as i said, its what i have and im on a budget.

@derek420colorado how close to the net do i need to set the water to? I before had it about 1 inch below the top of the net, is that a good spot to put it? I know im asking a lot of questions, but you said you'd help :smoking:

At first you want your bubbles that are popping to wet the bottom of the rockwool cube so basically about an 1/8th or a 1/4 of an inch from the bottom of the net pot, then once the roots get down into the rez you want there to be an aerated aqueous zone which is about an inch or so below the bottom of the net pot

im triple or quadruple posting, but I do need to get going shortly, so i think that is ok for now while i let things get killed off.

Back