twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Imp
The last of the six plants is in for the cure. The rear Mendo Skunk Garlic came in at 270g.
View attachment 1452197

@Twenty20 Adam Your genetics are very good. The MSG's buds are so tight I was afraid I may have got some mold but it did not happen. The smoke report will be posted here in a month or so.

Thank you for this great opportunity to grow your genetics.:toke:

Autowreck a 207g
Autowreck b 187g
Knows Candy a 275g
Knows Candy b 205g
MSG a 163g
MSG b 270g

Total 1,307g = 46 oz
That is 768g per square meter!
At 650 watts that is 2g per watt.
These are some great numbers.

I have a large amount of trim to process into kief.

View attachment 1452199
Impressive! I hope you plan to join future grow and shows! I'm hoping to start another one ASAP with the Ogreberry F4 seeds we just harvested.

...mate, I'd say this is just a sister-to-sister difference in their nute demands and physiology quirks... With the Autopots, most all the other usual suspects are eliminated in fact - :thumbsup:....nothing uncommon in seeing sister plants to feed, fade and finish a bit differently...
You're doing a cracking job as usual Tom! Those are fine girls right there :ladies:..those are going to chunk up majorly, and the frosting will in kind as well from what I see already at this early stage :woohoo1:

:jointman: --true dat! There were times when it was hard the thank the stank- :rofl:

Yup, if the whole punch bowl is gassing off in there, it's hard to pick out individuals. The mixing and air exposure chemistry can make for ghostly aromas, but if any TW was in there that's the likely suspect!
That was my question to Adam earlier, about how the TW cat pee aroma manifests... if it shows when live but kinda disguised or obvious,...how curing brings it out.
I'd love to see a lab report on the terp's between pheno's that have that aroma and the other variants to see what's behind it all. I suspect it's a ratio thing, not necessarily something markedly different in the actual terp's present..?
Yep..I agree about the sister to sister pheno difference. Those are shaping up to be some frosty, terpy ladies there.
@Waira , the cat piss aroma really comes out after cure and sometimes gets even stronger as the flower starts to degrade after several months. It starts out much more lime, lemon and pine and skunk.

Imp

Impressive! I hope you plan to join future grow and shows! I'm hoping to start another one ASAP with the Ogreberry F4 seeds we just harvested.

Thank you. I am committed through the end of the year now. So many great strains - so little space.

A140A7EA-493D-4016-A92C-C7A0DC85C3C0.jpeg

X Factor in a DWC.
Fan leaf on a 5 gallon bucket lid
69DC4BAA-97D7-480A-891E-47E8A7CB1235.jpeg

Day 91 to 93 - Week 13 (Harvest) - Complete

For my log with further details and more pics, please visit here

After about a week of daily bud turning (to ensure an even dry), performed a final dry trim, and placed the buds in Mason type jars for curing.

Totals :
Bud 20.69g/0.79oz View attachment 1453526 + 25.65g/0.9oz View attachment 1453527 + 25.95g/0.92oz View attachment 1453528 = 72.29g/2.55oz
Trim 12.24g/0.43oz View attachment 1453529 + 6.35g/0.22oz View attachment 1453530 = 18.59g/0.66oz

Although the amounts are slightly less than my previous grow, due to my limited grow space height, I am very happy with this plant. If she had been able to grow to full height, I think she may have turned out to be a real beast. Methinks I need to go shopping for a taller grow tent.

Grow 03 Day 93k.JPG

Time-Lapse for week 13 (Harvest) is now live on The WeedTube

Well after an insane start and spectacular failure at the end, I had to bin all of the plants I grew. I was trimming them up the other day and I could not decide if I saw mold, mildew, or whathaveyou on the final buds. We lost power for a couple days and I tried to salvage what I could but the humidity had spiked into the 80's and stayed there. A musty smell was all around so I thought it best not to take any chances.

That said, I have restarted and added a new Twenty20 to the current run. It is a photoperiod but having seen the strength of their autos I cannot imagine the monster I am about to experience.

So....

Twenty20 Mendocino - SparkleFace

P1040646.JPG

P1040648 copy 2.JPG

She's a long hauler! Hope the extra time pays off in yield!
Oh it will….she’s loaded and putting on density with the extra time. I’ve been saying all along she looks like a 120 day plant. We’ll see how close I was :pass:
I’m loving the whiskey zulu smoke by the way. She’s by far the terpiest auto I’ve grown….:d5: I’m gonna give her a bit more time and I’ll get a review done.

Back