Dinafem Tx Mark does the Dinafem 2 step

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stone dragon, Bloodstone, Devils Lettuce
Welcome everyone and @Gladiators too I’ve got my next batch of babies already started and this time doing a cookies auto and a Auto CBD kush from our friends at Dinafem! Just wanna start by saying big :thanks: to @Dinafem-Mark for giving me the chance to run and document these 2 strains! Nice to finally try 1 of the cbd variety as my mom eats edibles daily so hopefully this will help! Maybe she’ll get relief while still being able to function!:woohoo: So far not much has happened but while we let the soil finish baking.....
B7AE882E-1C79-4E7D-9295-65DC5921A304.jpeg

While this is finishing I’m gonna finish washing out the radicle bag 3gal pots from last run and then give em a bleach bath so they’ll be ready for action again! Only on day 2 of life here (maybe 3 I forget off top of my head now :doh: but they are alive
926B7138-B2FE-484A-B1E2-16615ED46F53.jpeg
They’ll be going hopefully 10 days or so til they have nice roots established from these rootmaker starters pots! Once again just a mix of plain jiffy seedling soil and dynomyco for the inoculant! Hope that finally using a heat mat and controller and a proper tray and done I can get these started out proper by transplant time! :woohoo1: Thank u all for stopping by and stay tuned for updates! :pass: In the meantime qqq n keep em lit! Oh and happy growing! :thumbsup:

$10 sphagnum peat moss is base and Malibu compost/ crustacean meal/kelp meal/ neem cake/karanja cake (forgot last batch n forgot damn compost too) :doh: then gypsum,basalt rock dust, glacial rock dust and oyster shell flour! Then I mix some grokashi in (1st time) and once mixed I added some em1 bokashi for both microbes and cuz it’s a compost accelerator so will unlock the Malibu goodness lil faster! :thumbsup:

Since I’m in the updating mood today we’ll update these lil ones! They both sprouted on 3/23 so just over a week old! Seems so far so good on these lil ones using dynomyco as inoculant mixed into the jiffy seedling soil! Hopefully somewhere between days 11-14 I’m thinking these will get transplanted over into the 3gal radicle bags!
Cookie Auto day 8
196FBDA4-5241-4D72-859D-B0646B08A318.jpeg

Kush CBD auto also day 8
38019F4C-A95C-4906-B672-26DFB80CB26C.jpeg

Both are moving right along and 1st leafs are looking healthy so far! Got their soil all baked up and the 3gal bags washed/bleached/ & rinsed and ready to pot these babies up! Be back with an update when these lil ladies are moved into their forever homes!:smoking:

Since I’m in the updating mood today we’ll update these lil ones! They both sprouted on 3/23 so just over a week old! Seems so far so good on these lil ones using dynomyco as inoculant mixed into the jiffy seedling soil! Hopefully somewhere between days 11-14 I’m thinking these will get transplanted over into the 3gal radicle bags!
Cookie Auto day 8
View attachment 1173597
Kush CBD auto also day 8
View attachment 1173598
Both are moving right along and 1st leafs are looking healthy so far! Got their soil all baked up and the 3gal bags washed/bleached/ & rinsed and ready to pot these babies up! Be back with an update when these lil ladies are moved into their forever homes!:smoking:

You look to be off to a flying start with our Auto Cookies and Auto DinaMed CBD Kush :pass:

Good luck with the grow mate :thumbsup:

I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Thank u sir! About to attempt to do 1st transplant from rootmaker cubes so hopefully I don’t manhandle and mess up moving them to their 3 gal bags! :smoking:
image.jpg
Getting the suspicion I had been roasting em in this thing using cfl pigtails! I realize now how hot they get cuz they were raising bedroom temps so had to have lil seedling house smoldering! Moved the 3500k autocob over em and need to find out from @BigSm0 which 1 I need to buy so I can replace this 3500k chip with a 6500k so can give seedling the proper spectrum without making em sizzle! Fingers crossed I get em moved without issues!
:oops1:

Back