Seeds: Mephisto Genetics Tyrone Special
Nutrients: general hydroponics floratrio
Seed germination start date: 5-3-18
Start Date: 5-3-18
Day 1: 5-5-18

No day 1 photos were taken

Day 2 photo
44zG5DN.jpg

Hey guys, for those who don't know, @A couple Growers is made up of another person and myself. I haven't been doing much more than helping put a bit. Anyway, they had a really bad set of seizures so I've had to come back around and hold down the fort. For now I'll be updating the grow logs and such for you. Please send your positive vibes for them and for the plants as we need them to make it as neither of us can afford the prices of dispensaries in our home state of Pennsylvania (where I moved back to after the divorce), and damn 110 bucks for a gram of budder at only 50 some percent thc. Their version of cookies out here works decent but we found there's a variant of og kush that works amazing for seizures (better than the Colorado og kush). As you might not know, Pennsylvania does not allow for full flower until sometime this summer as the law was just changed to allow full flower. So we are trying to find out what breeder they used or if they bread their own og kush so we can use it for their seizures. Running out of meds for me is bad, but not as bad as for them.

Oh man what a terrible thing! I hope your partner feels better! Good vibes for both your partner the plants and for you guys to have constant meds
Thanks, they will be better but will take a few weeks. We're doing what we can to get them better. I know I've been with them near constantly the last few days because something was off and I knew the seizure was going to come.

On another note, the plants are looking good. Except that 4 assed monkey, something is off with it but hopefully in the end produves. This 4am that's growing is at day 50 or so and just started to flower and stretch, very sativa leaning.

On to the Tyrone special, she's looking good. Hopefully in a few days she'll be showing her taproot.

I will try to get pictures today

Thanks everyone for bearing with both of us!

:vibes::karmacloud: sad to see one of you not well:bighug:glad to see you with a bit more growing space now.hope that the powers that be see some sense and change the rules.i wont pretend to know anything of the medical side,but having just tried a tincture,Ribbzzy and Elle have just done the same to.i was mighty impressed with the chilled/calming/slowing down effects it gave me.
stay safe :pass:
:pighug:

:vibes::karmacloud: sad to see one of you not well:bighug:glad to see you with a bit more growing space now.hope that the powers that be see some sense and change the rules.i wont pretend to know anything of the medical side,but having just tried a tincture,Ribbzzy and Elle have just done the same to.i was mighty impressed with the chilled/calming/slowing down effects it gave me.
stay safe :pass:
:pighug:
It will be changing by this summer. At a cannabis festival in Pennsylvania they were letting people in the medication tent use flower because the law technically does allow full flower, there's just no where to get it. So once it's in my possession it's totally legal for a 30 day supply (which equates to about an eight a day of mids or so. So can have approx 100 grams on me without charge.

Tinctures are great for seizures, it's just that the other half of the grow team didn't have any due to running out a few days before harvest. Can't let that happen again.
With him, it's a night and day difference. If he's not usin cannabis, he can hardly think or get out of bed or sleep at night because he has a lot of seizures. But give him a few puffs and then a bit of tincture, or an edible, and he can think, recall short term memory and it actually goes to long term memories too so it's a miracle for him. Just so sad he's about 6 months set back now... again, his life was just getting in order.

But we will get there.

Pics coming shortly

Last edited:
Back