Seed Bank USA/Canadian Seed Banks

Why is getting beans cheaper and easier from Spain than from Canada even with the higher euro?

I have been very happy with Homegrown out of Michigan. Easy transaction and fast shipping start to finish.

I have been very happy with Homegrown out of Michigan. Easy transaction and fast shipping start to finish.
I just looked on the site. No history on the genetics (breeding/family tree). Lots of choices, but I like to know the source/background.

The websites is currently being built, well also trying to find a payment provider...Supernaturals exposure and social media presence definitely needs work.
I'm plant savy...Not very tech savy.

I'm gonna do some work on the IG later this week.
@supernaturals_seed_co....on IG.

Has anyone done business with SunWest Genetics? It kooks shady to me. Everything packaged in their packs!

:vibe:
I ordered a 5 pack of amnesia haze autoflower fem from sunwest genetics. I really didn't know anything about them other than they accepted visa at the time. I recieved my order reasonably quick.
I havent finished a plant yet, theyre going now but theyre 2 for 2 so far for getting started.
The first is a mutant tricot,.. three cotyledons and branching was 3x3 instead of a normal branching 2x2. With lst its made a lot of tops.
The second seems like it started the streach from the getgo but has looked like first week flowering for a long time.

Back