Dutch Passion Vapo puts Auto Trichomes + Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch in the Coco with Dutch Passion!!

Make it rain brother!! :woohoo1:
I WILL MAKE IT RAIN FIRE AND BLOOD UPON YOUR......:smokeit:..oh wait, sorry dude!! hehe..:rofl:..wrong forum!..:yay:...yeah brother, I reckon they need it by now...:woohoo1:

Always good to make tiny holes in the cling foil :thumbsup:

A tip is to buy microwave film instead (it has already small holes in it). It should be possible for moist to escape, normal cling foil doesn't have holes in it, so it would be better to take the top off every day for an x period of time (like 10minutes or so) and let her evaporate some moist. Otherwise you risk too wet/mouldy conditions, especially when you wetted the soil like you did and summer is over ;-)

Cheers bud :d5:

Always good to make tiny holes in the cling foil :thumbsup:

A tip is to buy microwave film instead (it has already small holes in it). It should be possible for moist to escape, normal cling foil doesn't have holes in it, so it would be better to take the top off every day for an x period of time (like 10minutes or so) and let her evaporate some moist. Otherwise you risk too wet/mouldy conditions, especially when you wetted the soil like you did and summer is over ;-)

Cheers bud :d5:
Thank you for the tip dude :woohoo1:

BREACH/Wk 1
Hello AFN....:toke:...This happened yesterday morning hehe....but then I went and had a celebration joint ....:baked:...and I just became sober....so....hehe....I didn't even get to rain upon these gals ..must have done it just right...:shooty:...I put the looped stakes so I don't wash them away with the first few feeds....they got the following feed:
Ecothrive neutralise...1 drop per ltr
Dutch Pro grow A+B:....3 ml per ltr
Dutch Pro multi Total:...2 ml per ltr
Dutch Pro take root:...1 ml per ltr...
...and I made 2 ltr each but I didn't use it all, just a bit left tho gave them a good soaking...
IMG_20220918_144652804.jpg
IMG_20220918_145056586.jpg
IMG_20220918_145215316.jpg
IMG_20220918_145752830.jpg
IMG_20220918_145759642.jpg
IMG_20220918_145805042.jpg
IMG_20220918_145806227.jpg

....see you all soon.....:woohoo:

Hello AFN..told you I would see you soon.. :toke: ..I have got an update on the little ones.. :woohoo:..from today hehe....it's gonna be pretty quick bcoz I am in a rare moment of sobriety, which I don't like much and I intend to sort out... toot sweet!!.....I should mention that my gals get roughly about an hour of darkness at random times of the day, I have started to turn off my light when I feed them...ONLY for the simple fact that I keep forgetting to take a cap with me and the light is blinding!!...my light is a CMH 315w and the ballast has a cool down period before re-strike...15-30 mins I think but I always leave it at least 30 mins(I time it!).....
IMG_20220919_130635131.jpg
IMG_20220919_130643297.jpg

...wonder if the others have told them what's coming..:rofl:.

Back