Dutch Passion Vapo puts Auto Trichomes + Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch in the Coco with Dutch Passion!!

Hello everyone....got some great pics of the ladies for you today...both of them have got their 3 finger leaves out now which means some balance is needed and I noticed the stems are needing the supports less and less, the stems are also now stronger and straighter..
IMG_20220928_125324257.jpg

...aww s**t!!..…looks like I forgot to snap the Mimosa Punch hehe...I will rectify this soon..

...hahahahaaaaa, told you I would be back with pics....the Mimosa Punch has just reached the edge of the fabric pot with her single finger and three finger leaves....Nooice!
IMG_20220928_171228278_HDR.jpg

..in the picture below, you can see where the Mimosa has begun to split her "bark!" as her trunk fattens up to bear the added weight..
IMG_20220928_171552051~2.jpg

...and I took a close up of the T+C without her support on...she will begin the same process in a day or two...
IMG_20220928_171424333_HDR.jpg

Edit Note:..the Trichomes and Cream has shot up somewhat more than the Mimosa Punch...so I imagine that the process of strengthening the main might take a bit longer, this is why I think the Mimosa Punch is ahead......also, taller stems mean longer hooks, must remember to get some more wire...
:woohoo1:

Last edited:
...hahahahaaaaa, told you I would be back with pics....the Mimosa Punch has just reached the edge of the fabric pot with her single finger leaves....Nooice!View attachment 1519633
..in the picture below, you can see where the Mimosa has begun to split her "bark!" as her trunk fattens up to bear the added weight..
View attachment 1519634
...I took a close up of the T+C without her support on...she will begin the same process in a day or two...
View attachment 1519635
Looking good Vapo :thumbsup:

Looking good Vapo :thumbsup:
Thank you @Dell boy :thanks: ...some might think that the first few weeks are boring and not much happens...but I love every stage of growing weed.... especially the testing phase!!

Hello everyone...as I am being completely transparent with this grow....I have to tell you yesterday I f***ed up...I have had a short but incredibly nasty virus that came with a headache from the pits of hell itself hehe...while I was making up the feeds yesterday I think I put Explode in the T+C and MP feed.....I gave them a good rinse with correct feed today...but I can only see three possible outcomes...
1)..nothing happens.
2)..it's a happy mistake and I discover something new.
3)..plants die, Vapo cry!!
....I think they will be ok hehe...I took some pics but they are bad as the ladies look droopy where I have soaked them...they will pick up by tomorrow tho....I expect........(hope!).....
IMG_20220929_131449540.jpg
IMG_20220929_131524734.jpg

Hello everyone...as I am being completely transparent with this grow....I have to tell you yesterday I f***ed up...I have had a short but incredibly nasty virus that came with a headache from the pits of hell itself hehe...while I was making up the feeds yesterday I think I put Explode in the T+C and MP feed.....I gave them a good rinse with correct feed today...but I can only see three possible outcomes...
1)..nothing happens.
2)..it's a happy mistake and I discover something new.
3)..plants die, Vapo cry!!
....I think they will be ok hehe...I took some pics but they are bad as the ladies look droopy where I have soaked them...they will pick up by tomorrow tho....I expect........(hope!).....View attachment 1519958View attachment 1519959
They will be ok i have done similar with PK boost :thumbsup:

Hello everyone..:shooty:..for the last three....maybe four days, I have been terribly ill...shivers, shakes and lung butter everywhere!!...eeeww!!...anyway my ladies have been fine and continuing the upwards growth to glory....the trunk fattening has been underway with both now and they are both pushing out the fourth node, which means a topping can't be too far away....
IMG_20221002_132527360.jpg
IMG_20221002_132541467.jpg
IMG_20221002_132835166.jpg
IMG_20221002_132838800_HDR.jpg

Hey Brother,
Sick as well? Nothing better then light one (or two) up and enjy a sick-day :pass:
We'll be better in a couple of days. I got it from the kiddoz, them pesky little buggers come home with it from school, are couching one day and then go one with their business. But then after a couple of days incubating inside it breaks out and you be the one that's sick for the entire week...Yihaw :wall:
Anyway, take care and let the missus treat you well. I know I'm not doing the dishes the next couple of days :rofl:

Back