GH FloraNova Bloom ~600 ppm
GH CaliMagic ~75 ppm
GH Liquid Kool Bloom ~150 ppm

plants are 800-850 ppm recirculating
20 hours light 4 hours dark
temps are 21 - 28 C
relative humidity is around 45 - 60%

Day 73 from seed
considering a flush on GC and SS at the moment...
3BOG and FE will run longer

Grape Crinkle - dark berries, anise, floral, expensive perfume, complex and spicy
main
gc_1.JPG

lower
gc_2.JPG

Sour Stomper - Grapes, bubblegum, candy, light sour funk
(secondary flower)
ss_1.JPG

(secondary flower)
ss_2.JPG

(main flower)
ss_3.JPG

3 Bears OG - Watermelons, OG
(secondary flower)
3bog.JPG

Fantasmo Express - Lemons, peppers, OG
(secondary flower)
fe.JPG

Looking good :thumbsup:...... Looks like each pot is running independently and it's not a system with the ACS controller/reservoir?

Those 2 green airlines??? in the video.......lol

I've been growing in an Aquafarm for awhile and love it to bits, but I use coco instead of clay pellets with the air pump running 27/7 and also use GH Flira.... And got a 4 pot ACS water farm system ready for deployment in a weeks time or so... Northern Lights to be imbedded it looks like for now....and in clay pellets for a change towards more true DWC or some such.... Lol

Looking good :thumbsup:...... Looks like each pot is running independently and it's not a system with the ACS controller/reservoir?

Those 2 green airlines??? in the video.......lol

I've been growing in an Aquafarm for awhile and love it to bits, but I use coco instead of clay pellets with the air pump running 27/7 and also use GH Flira.... And got a 4 pot ACS water farm system ready for deployment in a weeks time or so... Northern Lights to be imbedded it looks like for now....and in clay pellets for a change towards more true DWC or some such.... Lol

Yes, each waterfarm is running independently
No, that is just green bendable wire hanging down from the top holding up some branches that were losing the battle with gravity... come harvest there may be several more of those lol

at times the tent can look like a puppet theater full of cannabis plant marionettes :crying:

IMG_8868.JPG

The waterfarms are slightly modified. I drilled a lot more holes in the bottom of the media containers so that roots have easier access to the reservoir, and I placed an airstone attached to a dedicated airline into each reservoir.... easy peasy

Yes, each waterfarm is running independently
No, that is just green bendable wire hanging down from the top holding up some branches that were losing the battle with gravity... come harvest there may be several more of those lol

at times the tent can look like a puppet theater full of cannabis plant marionettes :crying:

View attachment 764615

The waterfarms are slightly modified. I drilled a lot more holes in the bottom of the media containers so that roots have easier access to the reservoir, and I placed an airstone attached to a dedicated airline into each reservoir.... easy peasy

Haha.... I have done exactly the same, I also have a small permanent extraction pump in the reservoir for easy and quick change with the hose and a quick connect strapped to the rim , and I used a soldering iron to make holes along the rim as tie down points for LST.... Tedious but well worth it down the road.... Lol

Plants looking spot on :thumbsup:.... For comparison with autopots, here's 12 Triangle OG's I've got going at the moment, 6 XL autopots with coco and 2 plants in each, day 65 and getting close but still swelling with dense hard nugs, very strong citrusy smell when touched, needing support now ..... This was a few days ago of 8 of them, there's 4 more to the left

CameraZOOM-20170607111808854.jpg

Aye, them autopots are good too, but as the sticks are standing, I'll be getting more Aquafarms replacing some of the autopots.

Haha.... I have done exactly the same, I also have a small permanent extraction pump in the reservoir for easy and quick change with the hose and a quick connect strapped to the rim , and I used a soldering iron to make holes along the rim as tie down points for LST.... Tedious but well worth it down the road.... Lol

Plants looking spot on :thumbsup:.... For comparison with autopots, here's 12 Triangle OG's I've got going at the moment, 6 XL autopots with coco and 2 plants in each, day 65 and getting close but still swelling with dense hard nugs, very strong citrusy smell when touched, needing support now ..... This was a few days ago of 8 of them, there's 4 more to the left

View attachment 765313

Aye, them autopots are good too, but as the sticks are standing, I'll be getting more Aquafarms replacing some of the autopots.

Nice! yes, sometimes I get tired of the labor involved in reservoir maintenance, but I always enjoy time around the ladies anyways, and the built-in design + gravity + a detachable extension hose make it pretty painless
Honestly you nailed it with the making of holes along the rim as tie down points for LST... I'll was going to do something like that next time :highfive:

Your plants look great and pro use of space! looks to be a nice harvest coming your way :pass:
I've toyed with the idea of more + smaller plants in the same space, mostly in order to have a wider variety of strains quickly, but I like the waterfarms + larger plants too much haha

muchas gracias! means even more coming from the master of the Dream Farm :worship: I am a huge fan of your work :woohoo:
Thanks bud. I actually started growing in water farms for a long time. The fo work well I must say. Keep up the good work and bring these ladies to harvest.

Back