ok check this out man/ you'll like this LOL! super cheap? yeah ok, ohhh 1/4 inch or so tubing. a little thickness on it. glue or attaqch a fe 1/16 or1/8th ouce weights to it with hot glue or something.something mostly or totally benign. a type of a gum water proof. cant think other than lashing if your good at tying knots or what ever. or a bar or cross bar spot welded with a weight in the middle even. to hold it down and attach to a pump and snake it down,and cut to length LOL! pretty easy. make about a dozen wee holes. smaller at first and try to watch a few videos of larger bubbles brews and just get it close. larger bubbles are whatcha need man. smaller bubbles are for shorter brews man. get a decent pump. not a small aquarium pump imo. upgarde a slight bit. like 20 bucks or less prolly. dont forget to cap the end of the line too :)

your query about a seedling enzyme brew I would recommend this of a simple short brew of fresh vermicompost and light bokashi feed personally. or A4's enzyme brew thread. really nice man! highly recommend it. but its really a two part question ,like the answer. a seedling mix from the store generally dont have the aggressive inoculate needed imho for a solidly badass grow. I like building mine personally. so that way from seedling ,early on,its ready for an aggressive form of growth instead of being pushed, and all of a sudden WTF!, was that? ok... I can happen when the medium is under inoculated to be hard pushed early. because a fully inoculated feed or soil feed rather, is going to be a little more heavy then a seedling can generally handle barring an extremely aggressive sati or photo or fast finisher type strains and the like. learn to grow the tiered method and you can keep your feeds and seedling easily separate. did that make sense? i hope so LOL

@Eyes on Fire Yeah that makes total sense thanks man! And....I was afraid I was going down that road. I want to be able to have soil ready in a week to ten days at most, and the best bagged soil I have access to is the Malibu baby bu's. I don't want to amend it to much and make it too hot for seedlings. Soooo....If I just add a little vermicompost and inoculate the soil with an ACT, use some type of recharge, that will stir things up a little without shocking the seedlings hopefully.....and the soil looks decent, should have enough in it to avoid nutrient deficiency for a month or so at least.

Thanks for that idea on the tea bubbler :cheers: I have been needing an excuse to go over my buddies and weld some stuff LOL

5 Gallon or four gallons of quality water used. pics on page 5 or so on my tea thread.post [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] to be exact

1.5 TBspn Sugar in the raw

2 TBspn 0-10-10 fish bloom

2 tsp liquid compost(Root Riot)

2 tsp Recharge

2 tsp Inoculate [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] (Soil Life)

2 oz. Liquid kelp

2-3 TBspn liquid molasses ( rounded)

Cut 1:1 with plain water and you could add like a TBspn or two of big bloom and a tsp or two of kelp powder(soluble kelp) and some cal mag if needed. Bubbled for less than 12 hours and tomm afternoon or mid morning i'll give a scoop to some lovely ladies I know. :D

Post [HASHTAG]#48[/HASHTAG] i think on my teas thread. a smaller easy literally liquid tea.

3/4 teaspoon of tea labs soil [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

3 TBspoon Molasses

2 TBspoons honey ES

3 TBspoon root riot liquid compost

one scoop= 1/2 teaspoon recharge

bubbled for 12 hours or so and fed.

TRANSITION TEA.jpg
bloom tea.jpg
FLOWER BOOSTER.png
GROWTH TEA.png

Well if you are the kind of guy like me that doesn't want to purchase 28 different kinds of things that will piss my better half off every time she sees a shelf full of "what is that shit". Then go to the TeaLab site or Amazon as I did and purchase some ingredients already packaged and ready for the bubble bucket. And, to be honest I did get a little extra at the garden store to add into that tea.
Here is @Eyes on Fire link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/a-good-tea-template.39439/

All right kiddos I am wading into the brewed tea pool. I called the people at Lipton Tea and told them I thought there tea wasn't worth a damm for growing weed. The guy said it must work somewhat because you sound really f'cked up. Our tea is for you to drink so you can relax and enjoy the moment. I said that's why I smoke weed instead of drinking tea. He called me an idiot and I said don't do that because you have just pissed off @Puddentane as he carries that label. I'm gonna call Bigelow and NesTea next to see whats up with that.
In the meantime I did this a few minutes ago. @NebulaNuggets check this simple simon one.

5 gallons of bubbled tap water
From TeaLab one fish ball and 2.5 teaspoons of Soil Life inoculant (bought on Amazon).
2x Tablespoons of Molasses (unsulphured).
2x Tablespoons of Earth Juice Soy-Ful (fulvic acid).
In the teabag: (I swiped one of the mrs. knee high nylon socks, she'll think she lost it in the wash.lol)
Edit: on advice of Eyes on Fire I switched to cheese cloth as the nylon doesn't allow free flow of water and organic nutes. Sock made a good hanger though.
1/4 cup Dr. Earth Kelp Meal
Handful of EWC
Rock Dust

Remember I am winging it here as a brew tea guy.
Bought a couple of cheap double pumper air pumps on eBay and extra stones.
Even bought a couple of cheap PH pens because my Hanna's crapped out but I won't PH the brewed tea. Just good to have around to spot a problem early.

Happy growing stoners......wait please try one of mine......:pass:. Me don't mind if I do :bong:. Oh if I had a cup of tea now:zen:.

Last edited:
All right kiddos I am wading into the brewed tea pool. I called the people at Lipton Tea and told them I thought there tea wasn't worth a damm for growing weed. The guy said it must work somewhat because you sound really f'cked up. Our tea is for you to drink so you can relax and enjoy the moment. I said that's why I smoke weed instead of drinking tea. He called me an idiot and I said don't do that because you have just pissed off @Puddentane as he carries that label. I'm gonna call Bigelow and NesTea next to see whats up with that.
In the meantime I did this a few minutes ago. @NebulaNuggets check this simple simon one.

5 gallons of bubbled tap water
From TeaLab one fish ball and 2.5 teaspoons of Soil Life inoculant (bought on Amazon).
2x Tablespoons of Molasses (unsulphured).
2x Tablespoons of Earth Juice Soy-Ful (fulvic acid).
In the teabag: (I swiped one of the mrs. knee high nylon socks, she'll think she lost it in the wash.lol)
1/4 cup Dr. Earth Kelp Meal
Handful of EWC
Rock Dust

Remember I am winging it here as a brew tea guy.
Bought a couple of cheap double pumper air pumps on eBay and extra stones.
Even bought a couple of cheap PH pens because my Hanna's crapped out but I won't PH the brewed tea. Just good to have around to spot a problem early.

Happy growing stoners......wait please try one of mine......:pass:. Me don't mind if I do :bong:. Oh if I had a cup of tea now:zen:.

Hey I was gonna try out Kombucha tea Kangaroo guano mix, you think that would work better than the Lipton's? :jointman:

Ok jokes aside, I like the mix! Just got my Tealab kit in the mail today but i didn't get the fish balls and stuff, just pump hose and tea bag. Interested in how the tealab stuff works for ya. Getting ready to concoct a tea in a couple days when I amazon delivers the rest of my gear and such.

Looking at a similar tea, may go with some bactifeed to start it off. Also got a free sample of the roots oregonism xl I may try out. As far as a soil inoculant I was gonna just use some good ol EWC. For fulvic acid I have some Bio Ag ful-power on the way.

Is it best to use kelp meal for brewing teas or is kelp extract better? I was thinking the Pure Grow Icelandic Kelp extract added after tea brews. I assume it's best to add liquid kelp to the tea after done brewing?

I've also read about some people using malted barley ground up into powder and used as a soil additive/tea ingredient. Anyone hear this or have experience with? seems to make sense. Might take a trip down to the brew store, thinking about what grains may work. I did need an excuse to start brewing beer anyhow! :cheers:

only thing I'd say ion do not use a stocking. the mess it too close to freely brew a life swapping tea. it'll hold more stuff then give it. it can stagnate ime. use cheese cloth tied up in a pouch and dangle it in works,an extraction bag from tea labs in my favorite or by some material and make one. its probably pretty easy honestly

Back