Completed Wild Bill does EarthBoxes under HLG DIABLO 650R and various fire girls!

Germination
All girls fully unfurled this morning
4x4 tent

Fugue State

Fugue State.jpg

Knows Candy by Twenty20
Knows Candy.jpg

Mangos N Chem by Night Owl
Mangos n chem.jpg

Sour Stomper orgy pot by Mephisto
Stomper.jpg

Double Grape by Mephisto
Double grape.jpg

3BOG by Mephisto
3BOG.jpg

2x4 TENT UNDER MARS HYDRO SP3000
Banana Bread by @beavergenetics
Banana Bread.jpg

Purple Kong by RocBudInc Genetics
She's a little rough from a bad case of helmet head.
ogre berry.jpg

3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto

3BOG x SamSquanch.jpg

2.3x2.3 TENT UNDER CALIFORNIALIGHTWORKS SOLARFLARE 160w
OgreBerry by Twenty20

OgreBerry.jpg

Pullin up my chair. Organics always interests me. Love the earthboxes. I'm gonna try growing BAS style outdoors when I move back to Hawaii this year, earthboxes sounds interesting outdoors.

Not to sound weird but.. that orgy pot interests me :crying:

All tent environments are running very close to each other in Temp, humidity and ppfd
All are currently running 24/7. They will be switched over some time next week. Two keep temps more even all 24hr period, I'm going to split the light cycle.
76-78*F and 62-66 Rh
PAR figures run just under 200 for the 4x4 and 2.3x2.3 tents and 235 for the 2x4
The HLG DIABLO 650R in the 4x4 is within an inch or so of the highest mounting and only on the lowest setting. The Mars SP3000 is at it's highest mounting and it's running at 100% because the dimmer malfunctioning and they haven't sent another. Eventhough the PAR figures are close and the time has been limited, I can already see a difference in the plants stretching. The girls are taller with a bit more stretch. Exactly what I really wanted to see. The last two grows has kinda led me to believe the Mars spectrum tends to make the plants more compact and bulky. I can't gripe about the production or potency, but growing indica heavy girls, the buds can get crazy chunky and a bit more risky to dry in my mind.Maybe the Mars light needs to be ran at a lower par.
My feeling is I'm gonna see more of the same from this HLG DIABLO 650R. It is a noticeable difference at this point in early development. Just from what I've seen in this short period of time, the next few days could be quite telling.

I planted the Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER as a replacement.
All girls and where I planted the seed, received 4oz of water with humic acid at 1/4tsp@ 5gal, a dash of Ther The Yah-Whey.mX70 and 1/4tsp of aminos @ gal and 1oz/gal of the BAS Thrive. The Probiotics Yah-Whey is being used in place of EM1 in the rez.
The 3gal Rain Science bags got another 6oz in each tray for their additional evaporation.
Depending on the growth, I expect to be able to add some water to the rez of the EBs next weekIt will mainly just to bring up the moisture content in the media and get the wicking spots set up with roots. This should get established quickly with the Jrs with the girls planted directly above the wicking spots, but will take longer with the regulars.
I think I'll add a pint to each Jr and a quart to the Regs for their first watering thru the rez. At that point is when I'll start the short dry period before refilling. At the beginning, that period will be very short until I can fully fill the rez and it be gone within 72 hrs.
The quicker I can get good roots established in the wicking areas, the sooner the girls can choose what nutes the take up and not being forced and they get into that crazy EB mode.

I took advantage of HLG 25% off and picked up UV supplement for the HLG DIABLO 650R.

HLGlonglight_measurments_on_1800x1800.jpg

This will allow me to have supplemental UV to all my tents with taking the two fixtures from the 4x4 tent and split them up.

$104 shipped free

This LITFA and just watch period is boring and sucks. Tomorrow they will be one week above ground.
Tomorrow, I'm checking under the covers for fungal development and moisture levels, I think I'll add 4oz of the same concoction I used Saturday of Humic acid, Aminos and Thrive Probiotics Yah-Whey to all the Earthboxes.
I think this will be good for the Jrs, especially. Even if it's too much water and it falls thru to the rez, it will promote root establishment in the wicking area. In the Jrs, the wicking area is in the center where ya plant your seed or transplant. I'll check the moisture levels in the regulars and probably add water to the wicking areas on the ends to make sure they are charged well with moisture. I wish they would add another wicking area in the middle in Regular Earthboxes. It could get the regulars 'on the rez' quicker in Regulars. They could call it the CannaBox version!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'll probally add EWC also. I didn't have a lot left over when I set up the EBs. It was with box store EWC, which looked to be great quality, but I didn't see 'life' in it. I bought EWC from BAS, but I'm a bit disappointed. Fresh collected and minimally worked EWC retains it's shape.....looks like what it IS...........tiny worm turds. The EWC I got from BAS had no shape. It was very fine and I think slightly low on moisture. I didn't really look close to check life in it with being a bit pissed when checking it out.
I'll probally add some lobster compost and wet that down with the same as above and sprinkle some of the EM1 bokashi, which I'm VERY pleased with it's activity when applied.

I think tomorrow, I'll put all on 18/6. To balance the heat keep more even temps the whole cycle in the room for later in the grow, The two smaller tent will have their off period at 1200-1800 and the 4x4 with the HLG DIABLO 650R will be from 1800 to 2400.
I don't keep the house all that warm in the winter with my expensive ass electric heat. That's the biggest thing and pretty much the only thing I don't like about my home. I'd MUCH rather have gas heat and cooking. Far cheaper and more efficient to heat and cooking on electric SUKS!!!!!!!!

I'd MUCH rather have gas heat and cooking. Far cheaper and more efficient to heat and cooking on electric SUKS!!!!!!!!
Ever try an induction cooktop? Cheap to run, heats up fast, can get as hot as residential gas and better control of temps. Amazon product
They are sort of like microwaves in that the more volume you are cooking it will be a bit slower. For boiling large amounts of water, I have a good size propane burner.

Ever try an induction cooktop? Cheap to run, heats up fast, can get as hot as residential gas and better control of temps. Amazon product
They are sort of like microwaves in that the more volume you are cooking it will be a bit slower. For boiling large amounts of water, I have a good size propane burner.

I've used one and it's better, but not as good as gas.

Day 7
CONDITIONS All tents:
78*f 67%Rh
24/0
200µmol/m 2
Lung room running at 75*F

Yesterday was 1 week above the ground for all girls, save one. All the Earthbox girls were tall enough to seal up, so it was a perfect time to finish adding to the food bank and bring up the moisture level in the media.

I was very happy with the new Teriganix Bokashi activity. It was still very active and had made very good progress on the compost. The mats got broken up and lightly mixed in the media.

All water used had humic acid at 1/4tsp@ 5gal, a dash of ThermX70, 1/2tsp of aminos /gal, 1oz/gal of the BAS Probiotics Yah-Whey and 1oz/gal alfalfa ferment.

All EB Jrs got 2 cups of EWC and 3 cups of Coast of Maine Lobster compost on top of the bank and in the center around the girl and lightly mixed in. Then 8oz of water was added around the girl in the wicking area. The entire top was sprayed down to wet the dressings. Teriganix Bokashi was added on top. It's very effective and doesn't take much. The covers were replaced and taped up. I did add 8oz of water to each rez to help bring up the moisture levels and promote root growth into the wicking area.
The two Regular EBs got the same treatment with 3 cups of EWC and 4 cups of compost. 8oz of water was added to each wicking area on the ends. 16 oz was added around the girl and 16 oz to the rez. Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER was too small to tape up. I still think a center wicking area is needed to be added. I think this would improve growing cannabis in EBs.
Two of the three gal pots got 1 1/2 cup of EWC and 8oz of water. Compost and alfalfa hay will be added when the girls are a bit taller. Sour Stomper are a bit too small to top dress.
Les @HLG
There is a visible difference in the girls under the HLG DIABLO 650R and the other girls under the other lights. And that with other girls being up before the 4x4 by a half a day. The tents are tweaked to get the same conditions. I REALLY like the even coverage in the 4x4! That's gonna be even more key in a month and later. The supplemental UV light came in yesterday. Well constructed and interesting electrical cord set up. I'll get it installed in the next few days.

4X4 tent under HLG DIABLO 650R
IMG_20220928_140843312_HDR.jpg

2X4 tent under Mars Hydro SP3000
IMG_20220928_155616235_HDR.jpg

2.3X2.3 tent under California LightWorks Solar Flare
IMG_20220928_160902950_HDR.jpg

Well, I just added more of my concoction to the rez of my Jrs. They all show very nice growth today, with more marked growth from the HLG tent. I'm just adding 16oz That should be fine with the Jrs wicking spot being right under the plant.
I really do think a redesign of the wicking system in the Regulars with a center wicking system added would vastly improve the transition of the pant to a two root system and let the EB work it's magic.
I added a FPF made from grains, I assume sprouted. It's from BAS, Organics Alive FPF Fulvic Amino Acid.
It didn't show the dosage rates on the website. It's pretty damn powerful at 1ml/gal! A pint is gonna last a long time.

https://buildasoil.com/products/organics-alive-fpf-fulvic-amino-acid

Standouts in the tent today
Double Grape
IMG_20221001_002311433_HDR.jpg

Mangos N Chem.......the best

IMG_20221001_002331463_HDR.jpg

Back