stepside

Seriously stoned
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double Grape/Wonder OG
7/27 two YDB's broke ground. 5gal airpots filled with promix bx and coast of Maine Stonington blend mixed 50/50. Been watering with well water ph'd to 6.5 with 1 ml heavy 16 roots.
This is where the experiment begins.......
I'll be feeding plant A Heavy 16 nutrients and plant B will get Miracle Gro tomato food.
IMG_20150802_210343107.jpg

More info and pics to come

Last edited:
Ohhh what a dastardly thing to do to a YDB.................lol! But you know, as much as we like to hate Monsanto, MG can grow nice plants, after all, minerals and elements are still just that. This should be interesting!

:shooty:
7/29 two YDB's broke ground. 5gal airpots filled with promix bx and coast of Maine Stonington blend mixed 50/50. Been watering with well water ph'd to 6.5 with 1 ml heavy 16 roots.
This is where the experiment begins.......
I'll be feeding plant A Heavy 16 nutrients and plant B will get Miracle Gro tomato food.
View attachment 472932
More info and pics to come

I cleanse the experiment room in all four corners
:frog:
And call upon the blessing of the ganja gods upon your little girls!
:wiz:
:dragon1:May your babies prosper! This should be a fun experiment for sure as I'm wondering how the gals will hold up, they are able to handle quite a bit of abuse! Id go really crazy and not even PH the water and let's see what happens :)
Have fun! Looking forward to the outcome!
:pass:

I cleanse the experiment room in all four corners
:frog:
And call upon the blessing of the ganja gods upon your little girls!
:wiz:
:dragon1:May your babies prosper! This should be a fun experiment for sure as I'm wondering how the gals will hold up, they are able to handle quite a bit of abuse! Id go really crazy and not even PH the water and let's see what happens :)
Have fun! Looking forward to the outcome!
Thanks Yoda, sorry to abuse your hard work. I'm hoping things go well and it grows like a horse. Thanks for checking in I'm glad to have you

8/12 16 days old. So far it seems like these girls just don't want to go. But I suppose the conditions haven't been ideal. High temps 94+° high humidity last night %90 and a spidermite population. Other than that they seem OK.
IMG_20150811_204152292.jpg

IMG_20150811_204159615.jpg

Plant above is test subject B
She's got a little stretch going
IMG_20150811_204146002.jpg

IMG_20150811_204136222.jpg

So far they've been getting ph'd water with 1ml heavy 16 roots.
Now the feeding begins.

Yep. somethings not right. I've got 5 day plants that size... hmmm but as you say, conditions are tough. But I've seen slow starters turn out quite well, that's why I rarely toss a plant!

8/12 16 days old. So far it seems like these girls just don't want to go. But I suppose the conditions haven't been ideal. High temps 94+° high humidity last night %90 and a spidermite population. Other than that they seem OK.
View attachment 474855
View attachment 474856
Plant above is test subject B
She's got a little stretch going
View attachment 474857
View attachment 474858
So far they've been getting ph'd water with 1ml heavy 16 roots.
Now the feeding begins.

One thing might be they were 2" long sprouts with no helmets when I planted them and they had to grow quite a bit of root to get going. They're in 5 gallon pots

Back