Ok both plants are doing OK. I think I should've topped plant B just to make it a fair comparison. Nonetheless
Here goes a couple not so good pics
IMG_20150915_220053128_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150915_220041889.jpg

Plant B
IMG_20150915_220031669.jpg

IMG_20150915_220017351.jpg

I really can't wait till these finish cuz they are looking pretty tasty

ohhh they ARE tasty! the smell is wonderful also. next time i grow a couple, i'm going to try topping several times and see what happens! she makes good meds, a nice balance between a sativa and indica as far as the buzz/pain relief goes. good daytime meds unless you do to much.................which i oftem do lol!

Ok both plants are doing OK. I think I should've topped plant B just to make it a fair comparison. Nonetheless
Here goes a couple not so good pics
View attachment 485869
View attachment 485870
Plant B
View attachment 485872
View attachment 485874
I really can't wait till these finish cuz they are looking pretty tasty

Sorry to say I'm a failure. Had to much going on couldn't keep track of this experiment. Too many different plants on too many different schedules. With tending outdoor plants, harvesting indoor plants and life I just got bogged down. Sorry to all interested parties. In my opinion miracle Gro tomato food will grow a decent plant but... Heavy16 definitely makes a difference..
IMG_20150928_184301092.jpg

Above plant A, below plant B
IMG_20150928_184212081.jpg

I started plant B on heavy16 nutes and immediately it started swelling
IMG_20150928_184221828.jpg

Not sure I'll continue this thread. The experiment went the wayward way but the plants will continue on.

FINALLY! Haven't been able to post for a long time! anyway, hey, if you need to shut her down, its ok, that's why its an experiment. the negative outcomes are as important as the positive. Maybe try again when things calm down!

Thank you for your efforts, much appreciated!

:pass::thanks:

Ohhh what a dastardly thing to do to a YDB.................lol! But you know, as much as we like to hate Monsanto, MG can grow nice plants, after all, minerals and elements are still just that. This should be interesting!

:shooty:
I realize you posted this quite a while ago but I had to correct this. There was a man (Can't remember exact name) who said all of his life, nitrogen is nitrogen no matter how you looked at it, whether it came out of a horses ass or in a bag of miracle grow. He said that if you ever found proof that miracle grow would negatively impact plants, he'd stop advocating for it that minute and buy you lunch (or something like that). So he spent 15 years or so advocating for it, then one day he received an email, with a picture of a nematode being attacked by the chemicals in MG, and the sender said, checkmate XD. So no, MG does actually negatively impact the microbial activity within soil, which decreases nutrient uptake, and therefore decreases yields and quality.

Miracle grow is a cheap product. yea it works. BUT it is sold by Monsanto, the Satan of the plant world. if you want to support them, have at it! I for one want nothing more than to see Monsanto completely destroyed!!!!! And yes, I'm NOT joking!

I realize you posted this quite a while ago but I had to correct this. There was a man (Can't remember exact name) who said all of his life, nitrogen is nitrogen no matter how you looked at it, whether it came out of a horses ass or in a bag of miracle grow. He said that if you ever found proof that miracle grow would negatively impact plants, he'd stop advocating for it that minute and buy you lunch (or something like that). So he spent 15 years or so advocating for it, then one day he received an email, with a picture of a nematode being attacked by the chemicals in MG, and the sender said, checkmate XD. So no, MG does actually negatively impact the microbial activity within soil, which decreases nutrient uptake, and therefore decreases yields and quality.

Monsanto's back in the early 2000"s told east indian Cotton farmers they had seeds that would double or even triple there yield great news and they bought into it 8 and 9 generation cotton farmers. Well they developed a beetle infestation and round up was the only thing that would kill it. Now they have the poorest of the poor farmers in east india being able not to afford round up and are contractually obligated to use there products from signing agreement back in the early 2000"S now it is common practice for the farmers to drink the round up and kill themselves out of SHAME for losing there families property or cannot feed there families do to high costs. If you do not believe me google it. Over here in north America the salt of the earth people are turning into rats for monsanto's telling on other farmers who have broken contract with monsanto's they offer huge rewards if you do not believe me google it. They were they inventors of PCB'S google it they invented agent orange do you want me to go on. MONSANTO'S is buying all the little seed banks around the world and GMO is there agenda they have ruined ten thousand year old land race corn in Mexico with cross contamination with there GMO corn. I have to stop now it makes me feel ILL

My point exactly!

Monsanto's back in the early 2000"s told east indian Cotton farmers they had seeds that would double or even triple there yield great news and they bought into it 8 and 9 generation cotton farmers. Well they developed a beetle infestation and round up was the only thing that would kill it. Now they have the poorest of the poor farmers in east india being able not to afford round up and are contractually obligated to use there products from signing agreement back in the early 2000"S now it is common practice for the farmers to drink the round up and kill themselves out of SHAME for losing there families property or cannot feed there families do to high costs. If you do not believe me google it. Over here in north America the salt of the earth people are turning into rats for monsanto's telling on other farmers who have broken contract with monsanto's they offer huge rewards if you do not believe me google it. They were they inventors of PCB'S google it they invented agent orange do you want me to go on. MONSANTO'S is buying all the little seed banks around the world and GMO is there agenda they have ruined ten thousand year old land race corn in Mexico with cross contamination with there GMO corn. I have to stop now it makes me feel ILL

Wow, its heating up in here, I thought this thread was dead.

Don't worry I've watched my fair share of monsanto documentaries. I was just explaining why MG is so bad and why it decreases yields.

Back