Plant B
Miracle gro not ph'd
IMG_20150819_205711156.jpg

IMG_20150819_205718916.jpg

Plant A
Heavy 16
IMG_20150819_205653000.jpg

IMG_20150819_205703357.jpg

Miracle grow will grow huge ass plants for sure. It is just that dam Monsanto that every one Hates and with good reason. If money is tight then by all means use miracle grow or plant prod. is another big maker of synthetic plant food. It is good to see a comparison grow.

Best of luck with them SS, I will be following along just for shirts and griggles. That mite infestation looks bad brother, have you tried azamax? It won't knock them completely out but will knock the populations down to get you through until you can eradicate the tent. A combination of ingredients work best, insecticidal soap one day, a few days later azamax, a few days later neem and start the rotation over again. It keeps them from developing an immunity to one product. Anyways, sending you some anti-pest karma!

A4, they really aren't overwhelming yet I've been vacuuming every night like literally vacuuming the whole plant,pot,dirt buds all of it and ladybugs. I haven't seen any webbing for a while. Azamax and spinosad are on the list I'm thinking about firing up the tent so I can start my double dragons and keep my cycle going.

If you want a cheap dry nute that's great for Canna, try Grow More's Sea Grow. there are a few people here who use it.

Miracle grow will grow huge ass plants for sure. It is just that dam Monsanto that every one Hates and with good reason. If money is tight then by all means use miracle grow or plant prod. is another big maker of synthetic plant food. It is good to see a comparison grow.

Put about 5000ppms of CO2 in there for a day or 2.....lol!

A4, they really aren't overwhelming yet I've been vacuuming every night like literally vacuuming the whole plant,pot,dirt buds all of it and ladybugs. I haven't seen any webbing for a while. Azamax and spinosad are on the list I'm thinking about firing up the tent so I can start my double dragons and keep my cycle going.

Yeah I took down some Bubblicious last nite, couldn't do it all. She was a big girl.

So far well...it was a close race but I snapped the top test subject A. Oops
IMG_20150826_211957486.jpg

Barely a thread holding it together but in less than 24 hrs she was headed for the light
IMG_20150826_212003126.jpg

Plant B
IMG_20150826_210736777.jpg

That's it for now

Back