Indoor BlackJack and Shot Adrenaline grow

J

JasL

i've been thinking about starting a journal for a while so here goes..... 2x blackjack and 2x shot adrenaline. 5 gallon smartpots ffof soil technaflora and soul synthetics line of nutrients 400w hps and 135w led 7 spectrum 4' x 4' x 6.5' grow tent my plants are already at 37 days and range from 26" to 42" tall growin like mad. the shot adrenaline was a freebie but i may grow this one some more sorry but no pics yet. i'll hav some up as soon as i figure out how:eek::confused::confused::confused:

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg007.jpg008.jpg there ya go..the short bushy ones are blackjack the tall ones SA

Nice girls :thumbs: BJ is easy to grow strain that rewards you very well. Quality smoke. If you leave her a bit longer (10-11 weeks) you will not regret.
Happy 4/20 :smokebuds:

thanks stone. i cant wait to try this stuff. i've got two different phenos and the one that leans more toward the jack herer really smells wonderful. i do plan on leaving it until the trichs are about 50\50 since i am more of a medical user.

also anybody on here know which one of mossy's strains would be best for chronic pain and inflamation?

Dragons, mate, get Dragons - Duurty is powerful painkiller. Jem is great for daytime smoke and nerve pains. I haven't tasted other Dragons yet but growing some of them ATM.
I harvested one of my BJ gradually to test the med effects and the mature she gets the better meds. I chopped at week 12 but she could have gone 14 and more. Last 4 weeks I was giving only PH-ed water (notice I grow in coco) and she was doing great. Maybe the bushy BJ would finish faster.

thanks for the advice stone. the dragons are definitely in my future

i've just started a s.a.d. in my DWC 5 gallon bucket. when i got the seed i thought it was a dud because it was white. well 24 hrs later to my suprise there was a little tap root showing. i have an 8 ball kush in the tent i was gonna flower after i finished the autos but i guess she will be going back outside. i've never grown anything in hydro before so any help along the way would be much appreciated. i'll get some pics as soon as the first leaves are showing (cotyledon hasnt opened yet)

Here's a quick update at day 41. The pictures are a little better this time and there are some decent bud shots. Pictures 1 through 3 are BJ #1, 4 to 7 BJ #2, and the rest are Shot Adrenaline.001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg011.jpg009.jpg010.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 332
That bushy black jack is looking really packed with buds, cant imagine what that thing is going to look like in the next month or so! great looking grow.

Back