New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

Day 15. These little Nugz plants are happy as can be. Watered them to runoff again last night with 6ml/gal fish shit and ph a little low at 5.8. But they never droop or look unhappy so I think I’m on the right track. Just for informational purposes, first watering was last Sunday so they went 6 days without being watered. You can see there are 2 that are smaller than the rest. One quite a bit smaller. I’m just gonna let them grow and see if they catch up.
A2AD6B7F-70F5-4699-B8EA-854AF05DAD1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Nugz got fed for the first time tonight. Hit them with some Recharge and 3ml/gal AN PH Perfect trio. They’re 17 days today, I normally wouldn’t feed my plants so soon but they’re starting to show sex already so I went ahead and fed them. Have a feeling they will be a fast grow. The variation in size in these plants makes me wonder what I’m doing wrong. They seem very healthy.
3840E4F7-4082-421B-9037-997BA2A64D8A.jpeg

5 gallon plants are doing well. Front right is cruising right into flower while the front left okie doked me, seemed like she was then didn’t. She’s stretching and doing fine so I don’t think it’s anything to worry about. Back left plant is just weird. She’s growing and healthy but seems like half of her is stunted. All the branches on one side are growing smaller and slower than the branches on the other side. As soon as they stop stretching I’ll strip all the fan leaves off. That’s when things start to get exciting :woohoo1:
81CA86DD-F59E-4E63-B671-80B2F9FD99D6.jpeg

91C4C896-F5F8-4543-B646-93DD97FA5DA3.jpeg

Nugz got fed for the first time tonight. Hit them with some Recharge and 3ml/gal AN PH Perfect trio. They’re 17 days today, I normally wouldn’t feed my plants so soon but they’re starting to show sex already so I went ahead and fed them. Have a feeling they will be a fast grow. The variation in size in these plants makes me wonder what I’m doing wrong. They seem very healthy.
View attachment 1510708
Growers panic lol. They are fine dude.

5 gallon plants are doing well. Front right is cruising right into flower while the front left okie doked me, seemed like she was then didn’t. She’s stretching and doing fine so I don’t think it’s anything to worry about. Back left plant is just weird. She’s growing and healthy but seems like half of her is stunted. All the branches on one side are growing smaller and slower than the branches on the other side. As soon as they stop stretching I’ll strip all the fan leaves off. That’s when things start to get exciting :woohoo1:
View attachment 1510709
View attachment 1510710
Loads of bud site's. :clapper:

I thought for sure someone would have something to say about me mutilating her. I pulled them all out when I watered tonight and she was very leafy. Some of the side branches were growing down and twisting which tells me they’re not getting enough light. She’s not exactly doing as well as her sisters in the tent so I figured time to try something different. Never stripped a vegging plant like that. I suspect she will be just fine and may actually do some nice growing over the next week. We will see.

I thought for sure someone would have something to say about me mutilating her. I pulled them all out when I watered tonight and she was very leafy. Some of the side branches were growing down and twisting which tells me they’re not getting enough light. She’s not exactly doing as well as her sisters in the tent so I figured time to try something different. Never stripped a vegging plant like that. I suspect she will be just fine and may actually do some nice growing over the next week. We will see.
Very interested to see what happens. I've definitely seen others have success with this method but I also know timing on it is everything. Hope it turns out good for you!

Very interested to see what happens. I've definitely seen others have success with this method but I also know timing on it is everything. Hope it turns out good for you!
I agree on the timing. I usually wouldn’t strip all the leaves like that until they’re done stretching and starting to fill out. I figure she was a good one to see what happens on. Not overly impressive to begin with.

Back