New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

@blue is something wrong with the site? It keeps messing up and I try to reply and it's skipping me all over....when typing....then it's spacing like crazy......thanks

250$ a seed is nutz.... I want something unique.....something that has a big yield and 3 plants will fill my 5x5 up....also want some color with high thc... @Dankerson I always read that photos have a higher thc the autos.....maybe cause the length of time it takes to grow.....plus the produce more... IDK my hydro store has a photo going 8weeks in flower and I had autoflower grow bigger...my Glueberry OG was bigger then this photo....it was the size of my Jack's Dream I didn't top......but I want something bad ass if I'm going to put in the time and I'm going to use 7gal grassroots living soil grow bags on the ac infinity self watering bases....they hold up to 7 gal.....and I'm going to use living soil....nutes idk I'll go to my hydro store...they got good veg and flower nutes....for photos......I'll have to feed them even with living soil.....

Photos aren’t stronger than autos. Not these days. The avg is pretty similar. And photos only produce more if you veg them for long periods of time. Veg a photo 30 days like an auto and the yields will be similar.

Photos aren’t stronger than autos. Not these days. The avg is pretty similar. And photos only produce more if you veg them for long periods of time. Veg a photo 30 days like an auto and the yields will be similar.
So how long veg?

So how long veg?
You can veg a photo as long as you want. I’m only going 30ish days depending because I want them to stay small and manageable. I have a feeling I will probably stick with autos but at least want to give photos a try. Since I joined IG I’m seeing some really cool stuff happening with autos.

You can veg a photo as long as you want. I’m only going 30ish days depending because I want them to stay small and manageable. I have a feeling I will probably stick with autos but at least want to give photos a try. Since I joined IG I’m seeing some really cool stuff happening with autos.
Instagram?

If you’re looking for eye candy @InkAddict$ anything from inhouse genetics is good. Won’t be very terpy though and they do herm.

yes. I just started one like a month ago lol.
How is that good? Not terpy and hermie? I might just stick to autoflowers for a while.....lol idk I'll see if I find something I feel is worth it....I'll do some research....

Root Beer Float tester I cut last week :eyebrows:
90AE5F71-DCD6-4933-9FC8-A9052F0322AA.jpeg

38CE39F9-9C96-4A96-A05D-122A8F739748.jpeg

Back