Grow Room 2nd PC GROW

Can't wait to see what she can do in your hands HE!!!

Prolly the wrong place to put this but then on the other hand it might be the exact place to put this. Herbal, your last PC grow had lots of attention. What was it like 57 pages when done? But I think people just love stealth grows as they tend to spark the imagination. My point and or question is, since some autos tend to be real small, doesn't stealth growing deserve it's own thread and not just micro-grows? Small grows and stealth PC grows are 2 different things in my "opinion"..

Thanks bro.

Well you have a solid following with just the start and a_w says the last grow was 57 pages.. so I'm in it for the long haul on this one! I need some ideas anyways, just because I want to try something new, haha.

@alley_walker: They are but at the same time, they're one in the same monster. It's kind of like saying, aren't DWC and E&F two different kind of hydros? Yes they are but many of the components remain the same. We could have a thousand mini forums with all of the different kinds of growing, feeding, lighting, etc we
use. That's the joy of watching individual threads though. To see what others can make happen and to spark the imagination!

Subbed in Dude :bong: Also going to move the thread to the Micro / indoor section its such a great strain dont want anyone to miss it and your 2nd grow dude :peace: Si

Last edited:
Glad I found this thread at its beginning herbal, I'm subbed up :smokebuds:

Everyone love a tiny lady ...why not mm.
Petitie is hot at times

Love me some Amnesia, subed.

thanks calvin! -- i mean megatron. :D

:smokebuds:

Wouldn't miss this fella!!

thank you for coming along my friend.

:cough: :smokebuds:

get comfortable.

subbed bro.:pop::toke::peace:

:booya: welcome back unholy.

glad you found your way.

Can't wait to see what she can do in your hands HE!!!

thanks alot insert.

glad to have you back as well.

hopefully i can do this plant justice!

Prolly the wrong place to put this but then on the other hand it might be the exact place to put this. Herbal, your last PC grow had lots of attention. What was it like 57 pages when done? But I think people just love stealth grows as they tend to spark the imagination. My point and or question is, since some autos tend to be real small, doesn't stealth growing deserve it's own thread and not just micro-grows? Small grows and stealth PC grows are 2 different things in my "opinion"..

Thanks bro.

not sure if it was over 50+ pages even after the shake up -- but it was definitely a pretty good turn out.

better than what i expected for sure tho -- thanks everyone! :smokebuds:

i personally love watching PC grows in general so i might be biased to wanting a pc stealth/micro section as well.
- not sure how many pc growers we have (dont think its enough to justify having our own section lol)

but then again -- we do have our micro forum and whatsgoodie2 makes a good point about the 2 being the same and what not.

regardless of having a section or not tho -- we are all here to learn learn and learn while giving out ideas with our tips and tricks.

maybe one day we will have a section and maybe not -- we just have to see if it happens or not.
- not sure if anyone has noticed -- but we have slowly increased forum sections.

only time will tell at this point!

Well you have a solid following with just the start and a_w says the last grow was 57 pages.. so I'm in it for the long haul on this one! I need some ideas anyways, just because I want to try something new, haha.

@alley_walker: They are but at the same time, they're one in the same monster. It's kind of like saying, aren't DWC and E&F two different kind of hydros? Yes they are but many of the components remain the same. We could have a thousand mini forums with all of the different kinds of growing, feeding, lighting, etc we
use. That's the joy of watching individual threads though. To see what others can make happen and to spark the imagination!

welcome to the show whatsgoodie2.

i defintely see where you and alley are coming from.

both having good points for sure.

Subbed in Dude :bong: Also going to move the thread to the Micro / indorr section its such a great strain dont want anyone to miss it and your 2nd grow dude :peace: Si

welcome back my friend.

and thank you for moving the thread to the micro section.

i wasnt sure if it should have been in "new growers" or what not.

Back