Indoor Sweet Skunk Auto & Tangelo Rapido Auto - Kush's Low Budget Grow

It's all over for the Tangelo Rapido. It died today and I just chopped it down and harvested whatever small and airy buds were on it.

From now on, this log will be all about my other plant - the Sweet Skunk by Sweet seeds. Amazing, sturdy plant so far, knock on wood. It sure took some abuse, but survived it all.

Sweet Skunk closeups. Not a single amber trichome.
The plant looks mature and the buds look swolen, but I guess it won't be ready for harvest until New Year's Eve.
Aiming for 80% amber on this one.

IMG_20171217_181228.jpg

IMG_20171217_181242.jpg

Today I switched the light schedule from 12/12 to 24/0.
Now, when the photoperiod Tangelo Rapido is gone, there is no point in keeping the autoflowering Sweet Skunk under 12/12.
So, I am giving it all the light that I have available and will let it finish under the new schedule. Hope to see amber trichs sooner than later.

Here is the yield from the sick and deceased Tangelo Rapido.
What you see on the photo is a small, 250 ml jar. I am guessing there's 10 grams of weed tops. Will measure it with a scale when it is fully cured.
The smell is of hay, hoping that it will start smelling dank one day in the future.

Tangelo Rapido Yield.jpg

-------

The Sweet Skunk is showing autumn colors - red, purple and yellow. I don't know if this is a sign of it being mature and ready for harvest or simply a manifestation of a drought / deficiency. It's pretty fucking hot and dry in that grow box.

Looked at the trichomes and there was still not a single amber trich. Will not harvest it just yet, but I am worried that it may die or wilt before I see any amber.

Sweet Skunk autumn colors.jpg
Sweet Skunk bud closeup.jpg

Last edited:
Some don't amber much. How old is it? Sure has some nice frost and colors

its looking as near as done with the fans dying off,as Dudeski says autos dont allways show ambers.
:pighug:

Pistils have receded, id say it's done.

The Sweet Skunk is showing autumn colors - red, purple and yellow. I don't know if this is a sign of it being mature and ready for harvest or simply a manifestation of a drought / deficiency. It's pretty fucking hot and dry in that grow box.

Looked at the trichomes and there was still not a single amber trich. Will not harvest it just yet, but I am worried that it may die or wilt before I see any amber.

View attachment 842298 View attachment 842299
Beautiful dude

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back