Grow Room 2nd PC GROW

Very nice bro! Amazing pics by the way. A lot to choose from for a favorite.. They all look good!!!

Very nice looking bud bro:five: Awesome grow, and a fantastic journal full of info for future micro growers and how to tie a plant down proper for max bud in a micro space:bow::bong:

:clap:Bravo:clap:herbal:clap:bravo:clap::smoke::peace:

The key with the qwiso is not to have the material your running in contact with the ISO for long. I start counting soon as I pour the iso and try to have it completely strained by time I get to 30, then I filter it with a couple coffee filters, after the iso evaporates completely scrape with a clean razor blade and don't press by hand if you want it to stay blonde, after pressing or any heat the color changes:smokebuds:

thanks for that my friend ive been washing for a minute total

pour iso > shake > strain (using 91% alcohol this time)

and i guess it did make it darker because i turned it into a ball -- ill see if i can do a 30 sec total next round.

Very nice bro! Amazing pics by the way. A lot to choose from for a favorite.. They all look good!!!

thanks AW! appreciate the love bro. im excited to get the next one started already.

Very nice looking bud bro:five: Awesome grow, and a fantastic journal full of info for future micro growers and how to tie a plant down proper for max bud in a micro space:bow::bong:

:clap:Bravo:clap:herbal:clap:bravo:clap::smoke::peace:

i hope it serves its purpose well brother. :thumbs:

thank you for the love :smokebuds:

on to the next one bro :dance:

Herbal experience, I'm very Impressed man, I just joined this site today, but I'm about 2 days from finishing my 3rd micro grow, problem is that I've only figured out how to critique the amount of nutrients for my specific autoflower, and I'm not quite sure how to scrog the plants. I thought I knew, so I tried on my last grow and it ended being extremely fluffy and just not even worth the time, but it looks like you've really perfected it. I look forward to learn more off of your grows, and in about 3 weeks will be starting my own thread, I'd appreciate all the critics that I can get, I know that I'm not an expert grower, but I'm not a beginner either, so I'm not asking for a teacher, just would like some honest critics, and a helping hand once in awhile

Great work. You like smoke??

smoke was pretty good bro! - clean cerebral which keeps you focus but doesnt get you all "uppy/hyper" like :gthumb:

highly suggested for the sativa lovers or a switch up plant from indica > sativa

Herbal experience, I'm very Impressed man, I just joined this site today, but I'm about 2 days from finishing my 3rd micro grow, problem is that I've only figured out how to critique the amount of nutrients for my specific autoflower, and I'm not quite sure how to scrog the plants. I thought I knew, so I tried on my last grow and it ended being extremely fluffy and just not even worth the time, but it looks like you've really perfected it. I look forward to learn more off of your grows, and in about 3 weeks will be starting my own thread, I'd appreciate all the critics that I can get, I know that I'm not an expert grower, but I'm not a beginner either, so I'm not asking for a teacher, just would like some honest critics, and a helping hand once in awhile

thank you for the kinds words ganjaC! i havent actually scrogged a plant myself - LST has the same principles.

do you have a thread we can follow/check out? -- would love to see how your ladies are turning out + get critics from the fellow AFN members and such

----

just a quick smoke report

strain: amnesia

- the high: lasted about 1 hr 30mins+
- effects/ duration: see above + it was a SUPER CLEAN HEAD high (without the heavy comedown)
- the smoke: super smooth! without a lung expansion (easy to take in if you like big hits)
- bag appeal: it was a mixture of airy/some density (i dont think the cfl had enough penetration)

*highly suggested for the sativa lovers!*

thats that for a quick smoke report :gthumb: wish i can save some for an actual cure but we shall see

:group:

I have been waiting to do this for so long.... :slap:

I have been waiting to do this for so long.... :slap:

sorry for this very late respond blaze.

thank you for the love! and thank you for following!

I think I'll whip out the belt.

Liked that round black ball. :spark:

brother smithee! im sorry for this late response as well.

that qwiso hash was delicious :drool:

thank you for stopping by and giving some love

----

sorry for the thread resurrection everyone

just had to reply to the responses -- better late than never

:group:

Back