Indoor 2nd Run: Biotabs - Autopot - Lightmix - Dutch Passion seeds

Hi all,

Day 39 since the seed went into the ground.

started to SCROG but didn’t want to stress them to much so they can reach the full potential. That’s the problem when you have different strains in 1 tent. Think different is good for it but the cookies you can’t stress too much for the taste
88553DAF-23B3-445F-98C7-1219A2B2DABB.jpeg

4392941F-2F79-4EE6-B4C9-30105103C9DD.jpeg
I gave them some boom boom spray a week a go to adapt and they grow fiercely. Had to higher my lamps cause you can see a few are having some light bleach. My lamps are at 70%. Humidity around 50-60%
9F2FC167-189D-4C92-8EF9-81A8290B06AA.jpeg
D818B158-3709-4103-AC4C-D5AD9EC73501.jpeg
5B67EE84-EF1A-441C-8717-7474698EACCC.jpeg
o. I noticed a few defs with the Auto Colorado cookie and critical Orange punch. Can’t really place it N toxicity or a bit burned? Could use some help on this one

The rest is doing really well.
Gonna use the Biotabs PK booster when they are a bit older.

was doubting to give them some Bactrex or bit silicium flash but I fear it will make it worse.

:face:

Last edited:
I'd say thin them out from the bottom, and check for aphids. To my eye those marks could be either a deficiency or a pest. If they're cramped in a bit and struggling then the bugs get them. From gardening and growing all plants from flowers to dope to fruits and everything else, I know one truth - if your plant is susceptible, the bugs WILL find it!! So always guard against susceptibility with airflow, cleanliness, and strong growth rather than fast growth.
Without getting in ur tent myself mate can't say for sure, but if I saw those marks on my leaves I'd go hunting

443346E2-B900-43DB-BE28-759306EB2141.jpeg
High
Another update: Well, issues came.. tent was too small. A lot of issues came a long with that so I decided to buy a new one.

Day 66 since the seed went into the ground.
The plants are enormous since the new tent is 1m80. Next to deficits they went all in flowering.
190B84A2-4B0F-4116-9696-C6105D1B5A0E.jpeg
C10317C7-05F7-4253-9C63-1E184264D908.jpeg
E31E5686-B984-404F-81F4-F712BD60E05C.jpeg
2F8F7B0C-6580-48DD-822F-F034BA3CDF23.jpeg

treating them with a bit of Biotabs PK 5-8 once a week 5ml. 10ml was too much and burned them a bit but guess with 4 different strains it’s always hard to standardize the takings if you’re a passive grower. For the rest I didn’t find any bugs. Due bad quality of water I 50/50 my tank with Spa pure. You see that they didn’t receive much light on the bottom, Calmag issues even with silicium flash and dolomite lime, also other smalls issues are there but didnt slow the grow or flowering. So it are not the most beauties but still have a lot of potential with more then a month to go.

Hi man I think you'll wanna get in there n pull out all that jucky dead stuff at the bottom.. risking pests, mold and disease while it's all there and it isn't helping your ladies at all.
The plants do look good but in need of a tidy up to keep the space clean and air moving. I'd clear the bottom 1/3rd of each stem if they were mine :smokeit:

@fauxnacho
Hi man I think you'll wanna get in there n pull out all that jucky dead stuff at the bottom.. risking pests, mold and disease while it's all there and it isn't helping your ladies at all.
The plants do look good but in need of a tidy up to keep the space clean and air moving. I'd clear the bottom 1/3rd of each stem if they were mine :smokeit:

Totally right. Just cleaned all dead and dropped leaves.For the rest I’ll let nature do it’s work.
Thanks for the advice!

Wow, awesome jungle you have there. Nice to see someone else using biotabs. I'm a total noob so will keep advice to myself but just wanted to say lovely looking grow!

I can +1 the recommendation of removal of dead and dropped fan leaves, just creating a nice environment for pest and diseases otherwise.

What exactly do you mean? My noobie eyes dont see anything unusual in the pics you posted.

Except slightly burned tips, perhaps from a tad too much N? Some leaves look very deep green but I dont think you need to worry... wait for another to weigh in but I would continue undeterred if I were you

Nice little set up ya got. Looking good. Cant wait to see how they finish for you. Happy growing! :headbang:

Back