Grow Room AC Infinity Self-Watering Fabric Pot Base: Any Feedback Yet About Their Use?

Relative to what the instructions cite, what dosage of MegaCrop (2-part I presume?) works so well for you with this feeding system?
I'm using one part atm...I have 2part...but I'm going to use up the one part 1st....I'm also using their seakelp, bud explosion, and sweet candy in growers choice coco....I feed 650ppm to 900ppm....so total ppm would be 850 to 1100 due to my tap being 200-250ppm...but I'm getting beast this way and I switch feeding...

I just don't I don't want stale water or gnats...plus the pH seems to rise in it...so I feed Dailey and change it dailey...so it's always fresh nutrients....
As I noted, even with daily refilling, never allowing the bases to be empty, never bothering to rinse/clean the bases and never checking pH as mixed or over time (but using pH Perfect base nutes), etc,. I got exemplary results. So the system is very resilient/rebust, resists lazy grower abuse.

I use Microbe-Lift Biological Mosquito Control (BMC) containing very high dose Bt toxin and never have had any gnats or other insects. A single bottle lasts years. From others describing their experience, this liquid seems to work better (100% effective), more consistently, can better control dosage, etc. vs. mosquito dunks.

@InkAddict$: I still welcome any comments you can provide about the MegaCrop regimen(s) you use to get such great results, such as do you follow the package instructions, Mañ'O'Green's AFN-published or your own regimens?

As I noted, even with daily refilling, never allowing the bases to be empty, never bothering to rinse/clean the bases and never checking pH as mixed or over time (but using pH Perfect base nutes), etc,. I got exemplary results. So the system is very resilient/rebust, resists lazy grower abuse.

I use Microbe-Lift Biological Mosquito Control (BMC) containing very high dose Bt toxin and never have had any gnats or other insects. A single bottle lasts years. From others describing their experience, this liquid seems to work better (100% effective), more consistently, can better control dosage, etc. vs. mosquito dunks.

@InkAddict$: I still welcome any comments you can provide about the MegaCrop regimen(s) you use to get such great results, such as do you follow the package instructions, Mañ'O'Green's AFN-published or your own regimens?
Mine @Lil Dab and @Mañ'O'Green suggestions....I just run what they told me too...but I use bud explosion, sweet candy, and seakelp which they don't use....

@BII this is my latest schedule for hydroponics, use it down to the yellow line week 6, I am still tweaking the formula but down to and including week 6 is giving me the results I have been striving to achieve.

2023-06-05_11-37-12.jpg

@BII this is my latest schedule for hydroponics, use it down to the yellow line week 6, I am still tweaking the formula but down to and including week 6 is giving me the results I have been striving to achieve.

View attachment 1602261
I will be using this on my next coco run...well 2part and I have most of this stuff....

View attachment 1602261
Regarding "B Vitamin": Can a mixture B-complex product be used, such as Adv. Nutrients' B-52 (which I have on hand), or does this refer to a specific B vitamin or product?

Regarding "B Vitamin": Can a mixture B-complex product be used, such as Adv. Nutrients' B-52 (which I have on hand), or does this refer to a specific B vitamin or product?
I'm thinking he's using npk b vitamin I have both...or Epsom salt will work....

Back