Grow Room AC Infinity Self-Watering Fabric Pot Base: Any Feedback Yet About Their Use?

Regarding "B Vitamin": Can a mixture B-complex product be used, such as Adv. Nutrients' B-52 (which I have on hand), or does this refer to a specific B vitamin or product?
Well I have all 3...

Regarding "B Vitamin": Can a mixture B-complex product be used, such as Adv. Nutrients' B-52 (which I have on hand), or does this refer to a specific B vitamin or product?
16864437087693681001504533728469.jpg

I'm letting the water sit and see how long it takes to soak up....I also made my own for my one gal pots....I drilled hoes and added soaking string in the smaller drip tray inside the 6in drip tray....the roots have taken hold just like the ac infinity self watering grow bases....so it's working 💪

The NPK Industries B-Vitamin I use is 99% Mg, I actually only use the first 2g of the B-Vitamin then top off with AG Epsom salt to complete the Mg in the formula. It is a lot cheaper and you don't need that much B-Vitamin to keep the plant ready for stress.

2022-01-19_11-02-56.jpg

The NPK Industries B-Vitamin I use is 99% Mg, I actually only use the first 2g of the B-Vitamin then top off with AG Epsom salt to complete the Mg in the formula. It is a lot cheaper and you don't need that much B-Vitamin to keep the plant ready for stress.

View attachment 1602343
Did you mean to cite NPK/RAW B Vitamin as containing 9% magnesium, not 99% (along with 1% thiamine)?

I'm going to use up my B-52, which I presume has thiamine (and/or equivalent functioning B vitamins) as its main active agent.

Did you mean to cite NPK/RAW B Vitamin as containing 9% magnesium, not 99% (along with 1% thiamine)?

I'm going to use up my B-52, which I presume has thiamine (and/or equivalent functioning B vitamins) as its main active agent.
I use it with no issues on my organic grow with Royal Gold Humboldts king mix and veg and bloom...

Taken from the Raw Bag, 99% magnesium sulfate (9% Mg, 12% Sulfur) 1% Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Mononitrate).

Or 99% Epsom Salt and 1% Vitamin B-1

The Ag Epsom Salt has a little higher Mg, S listed

2023-06-11_0-11-26.jpg

The B-52 has N-P-K and other stuff that will ruin the balance in my formula. If you are going to use my schedule you need to use the same inputs.

I haven't seen those but they're similar in principle to my Lechuzas, both being bottom fed which gives benefits, however the roots stay contained within the Lechuza.

The downside with the Lechuza is the cost as they come with a shiny exterior cover. My wifey uses these and I'm left with just the guts... :jointman:

Back