Yeah, i thought this would be a stumper.. its possible however, that the mother of these seeds may have been splashed with STS, or gotten some one the pot soil. Its either that or something in the compost. I suspect the STS as I was making an attempt at fem seed that didn't take.

@pop22 :cheers: thanks for posting the Funkies here my man! ..... yes, I was going to say, this is your girl, you've grown and seen a ton... :shrug:... and 5/6 were like this? No statistical way that's just damn bad luck from a mix of seeds, it far more reasonable to assume it's something common to all-- like a FUBAR mix! ... really begs the question WTF could it be, to cause this, late in the plants life... pop', these are reg's right?... can't blame a fem'ing snafu either if so,... I don't know breeding much, but I imagine it's possible that one section of bud or branch got exposed to something during maturation that could lead to a consistent anomaly..? ... but again, the likelihood of drawing that many fragg'ed seeds from a mixed sack is crazy-talk improbable,... Were you able to do a little dissection, close-up like? I'm with Spanglish, even the "intersex" parts look intersexed!- :nono: :confused1: :haha: ...just what kinda lube are you using in there anyway?:condom::crying:
In that gonad scrum I can't tell a nanner from a pistil from wadded up,... ehhh, nevermind..! :vibe::rofl: ......:greenthumb::slap:

Portal Spiritwalker
IMG_20180811_133620.jpg

Also has some even nodes, some staggered. Weird

f6

Hello all.... @archie gemmill suggested I show this in here:smiley1:....about 1-2 maybe 3 mins after watering my plants weep at the points of the fan leaves...View attachment 989304

Nice example of Guttation. ....................exudation of drops of xylem sap on the tips or edges of leaves of some vascular plants

Nice example of Guttation. ....................exudation of drops of xylem sap on the tips or edges of leaves of some vascular plants
...can I ask what causes Guttation please?.....:vibe:

I split the stem of the siamese leaf sucessfully. It looks like there was a little pollen sack forming in there lol

Attachments

• 1545290120749642567576.jpg
    1545290120749642567576.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 201
I suppose you could call this an anomaly, I have 2 x bcn critical xxl autos both germed same time, same feed, same light same everything, and look at the results.
20181130_223910.jpg
anyone have any ideas why?

:doh: :rofl: holy crap, that just silly! I think the big one sucked up the others grow-Mojo :muahaha:... really makes you wonder, ay? Packing error, freak luck pheno'...? You might want to tag in the rep' here, Seedstockers Mischa, DP Tony, to see if they have some insights about this,... I'm curious about how common a "throw back" pheno' may show in such an XXL line...

Back