:doh: :rofl: holy crap, that just silly! I think the big one sucked up the others grow-Mojo :muahaha:... really makes you wonder, ay? Packing error, freak luck pheno'...? You might want to tag in the rep' here, Seedstockers Mischa, DP Tony, to see if they have some insights about this,... I'm curious about how common a "throw back" pheno' may show in such an XXL line...
Hahaha yeah mate it's a strange one, some sort of pheno' phuck up roflcrying.gif I've spoken to @Seedstockers_Mischa who hasn't seen anything like it before but was kind enough to send me out a replacement seed as compensation, which was very nice of her, she still yielded over 2oz dry so I was more than pleased with it anyway, being my first proper grow an all, so happy days beast party.gif

:pass: Cheers to that! We love our rep's here, always stepping up- :thumbsup:.... auto's are such the mixed bag of genetics, such oddities like this are to be expected,... barring human error here :biggrin:..... My mate Hecno grew the BCN Critical auto, in his own soil, and got a lordly heap of fine smoke,... I've been eyeing Fat Man auto, a rare NL#2 offering,... total resin factory!
:headbang: :clapper: seriously, 1st grow? Well done mate :d5: :slap:

... here's another I've seen before, but can't pin down,.... always on the lowers, and always the rapid wasting, proceeded by this odd discoloring pattern,...
img_20160224_115432-jpg.535152

img_20160224_115824-jpg.535154
img_20160224_115412-jpg.535151
I've had that before, Mine was caused by algae on the roots. A little peroxide and hydroguard cleared it right up.

:pass: Cheers to that! We love our rep's here, always stepping up- :thumbsup:.... auto's are such the mixed bag of genetics, such oddities like this are to be expected,... barring human error here :biggrin:..... My mate Hecno grew the BCN Critical auto, in his own soil, and got a lordly heap of fine smoke,... I've been eyeing Fat Man auto, a rare NL#2 offering,... total resin factory!
:headbang: :clapper: seriously, 1st grow? Well done mate :d5: :slap:
Cheers bro Smilies Smoking a Weed.gifhope you enjoy your Fat Man roflcrying.gif

Hi I am newbie at growing … I have a Dark Devil Auto that has three sets of leaves on her 4th nodes. She is 21 days old today .. I checked the sex of the plant and it looks like its a female … i did some research and i am thinking she is an Trifoliate. What do you think? I just not sure what to do here....
DSC00109.JPG
DD samarea 004.jpg
DD samarea 005.jpg
DD samarea 007.jpg

Hi I am newbie at growing … I have a Dark Devil Auto that has three sets of leaves on her 4th nodes. She is 21 days old today .. I checked the sex of the plant and it looks like its a female … i did some research and i am thinking she is an Trifoliate. What do you think? I just not sure what to do here.... View attachment 1002905 View attachment 1002906 View attachment 1002907 View attachment 1002909
That's 50 percent more leaf to power the plant. That's a good thing, and very cool!

:smoking: another "rare birth event"! full on twins, right outta the shell,.... Cool! ... This is all @Frogster 's fault- :rofl: Mate, we can keep posting follow up pics here if you like, just to track their progress for education's sake- :greenthumb:

twins-germing-jpg.1010542

Back