Indoor BlackJack and Shot Adrenaline grow

Hey Griever did your Blackjack have a grape taste to it ? I clipped a bud early and test smoked it last night and it did have a strong grape taste.:smoke:

Mine has a lot of purple in it but they do look similar. I'm pretty sure I've got about 2 O's in each plant.

awsome bro great yeild mate

brv that bud look nice and fosty :drool: keep the good work up+rep for a dam fosty Black jack brv :peace:Kudo

Well the Blackjack has all came down now and out of the two plants I'm gonna have over 100g's dry weight !:booya:I'm gonna let it cure for a bit before I give a final smoke report but I can tell ya now it is some powerful shit:smoke: This pic has already been up but it's one of the BJ drying 017.jpg I went through three pairs of scissors trimming this stuff and I don't think they will ever be any good for anything else now lol ! Sticky Icky :bong:

Great grow and diary dude, was a good read :D

enjoy your fruits :smoke:

Thanks superdry I am enjoying the fruits daily and they are wonderful. I swear I think its some of the best herb I've ever smoked. I have a jar put up curing and I will put up a smoke report in a few more weeks. I've got a New grow going now bit haven't started a journal yet cause my PC is screwed up and I havent figured out how to use tapatalk yet lol.

Have grown it out myself before it is a lovely bed time smoke. Also a pretty looking plant aswell, easy on the eyes :D

But I got to say I am very excited about the Think Different I got growing at the moment, It stinks already and it also looks to be a very heavy yielding auto

Cant wait to smoke her :smoke: smoking some green poison auto just now, it stinks of aniseed and sweet shop smells, it is good :D

Yeah I'm gonna have to give the TD a try at some point after seeing what its capable of. Right now I'm growing dragons, pandora and cyclops. Oh and BB also.

Back