Indoor BlackJack and Shot Adrenaline grow

You won't be disappointed with Blackjack. I've never had anything grow with such vigor and the aroma is out of this world.!!!

This is just a quick smoke report on the SA. I will do a more in depth report after it has cured properly. I just finished drying the part that was broken down by my led and had a bowl first thing this morning. WOW !!! The buds are light green with a pinkish hue on the tips of the calyxes. Heavy coating of trichs and this only went 7 1/2 weeks. It has a fruity aroma and the taste is musky and skunky with a slight fruity aftertaste. Incredible head buzz but not so good for pain meds. I couldn't get a good clear pic my hands are shaking too bad this morning but I will try to get one for the final report which will also include Blackjack. They are both being chopped this coming Friday !:smokeit::booya:

Sound like the SA is some great daytime smoke man :booya:

Yeah it is a good daytime smoke and it lasts a good two hours and I'm not tired afterwards.

Well the SA got the chop yesterday. It's drying now and waiting for me to give a smoke report. 025.jpg The Blackjack still has another week or two to go. :booya:

good stuff mate

tell me what u think about blackjack mine was real nice

Here's the Blackjack at 10 weeks. I'm starting to see just a few amber trichs so chop time is just days away.:dance:015.jpg016.jpg Since CBD is supposed to be higher in autos anyway how long should I let 'em go to get good pain relief?

really sweet looking blackjack +rep for ya

yeah bro pull in a few days wait for the amber :)

Yeah I'm gonna let it go. I've got smoke from the SA so I'm in no rush. Thanks for the +rep Griever !

Back