SSSC Bob's SSSC Grow - Auto Ellephant

Day 30:

Hello fellow growers,

Today I received a sample for Phyter (Rot Block) Foliar. It's a fungi that protects the plants against other bad fungi like mold and others...
Did you guys know you can even use it to germinate seeds? But I'll let @Phyter tell you about this ;)
I mixed up 2L and completely sprayed the greenhouse. Every plant inside got a thick shower (thick droplets) over the leaves.
Beside spraying her I also gave this lady 10L of nutrients so I could clean out the holding/mixing tank. I refilled with the two-part MC recipe for seedling to VEG, but instead full strength I dose for 30L, but fill the tank with 50L which resulted in about 480 ppm. I do need to dose it again with sulphuric acid so the pH will end up at 5.95, so the ppm will be more 500'ish...

View attachment 1322383

View attachment 1322384

Regards,

Bob
My Phyter is waiting for me at the courier outlet as of today. :biggrin:

Day 30:

Hello fellow growers,

Today I received a sample for Phyter (Rot Block) Foliar. It's a fungi that protects the plants against other bad fungi like mold and others...
Did you guys know you can even use it to germinate seeds? But I'll let @Phyter tell you about this ;)
I mixed up 2L and completely sprayed the greenhouse. Every plant inside got a thick shower (thick droplets) over the leaves.
Beside spraying her I also gave this lady 10L of nutrients so I could clean out the holding/mixing tank. I refilled with the two-part MC recipe for seedling to VEG, but instead full strength I dose for 30L, but fill the tank with 50L which resulted in about 480 ppm. I do need to dose it again with sulphuric acid so the pH will end up at 5.95, so the ppm will be more 500'ish...

View attachment 1322383

View attachment 1322384

Regards,

Bob

Got my Rotblock today. :biggrin:

Got my Rotblock today. :biggrin:
Then check out the reply I posted on the thread. I hope Phyter will reply soon to the question at hand :thumbsup:

Day 33:

Today was a sunny day so temperatures went up in the greenhouse. Luckily I have good ventilation and it never went above 31°C/88°F.
The plants seem to love it though because they are thriving :goodluck:
20210527_153800_small.jpg

As usual I gave this beauty 5L from the the two-part MC recipe for seedling to VEG. Checked the pH and after adjusting it was at 5.85 EC was just below 500ppm. Thanks btw @blue for the info about the pH ranges and their relation to the base nutrients a while ago :cheers:
20210527_153806_small.jpg

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks for the rep @blue :vibes:

Day 37:

One hell of a hot day today. But my Ellephant loves it. Growth is exploooding, for real!! :yoinks:
Although this lady is showing her true self she still receives the two-part MC recipe for seedling to VEG. I'll transition her with her girlfriend the day after tomorrow as my nutrient tank was just refilled today. It takes me two days (maybe less because of the heat) to give it all to the ladies and tomatoes. So as soon as the tank is empty I'll change it over to Late Veg / Early Bloom, but for now I'll take the higher percentage Calcium Nitrate to boost growth.

20210601_153524_small.jpg

20210601_153528_small.jpg

20210601_153550_small.jpg

20210601_153623_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Day 40:

This little Ellephant is growing like cabbage... Since yesterday she is switched over to the two-part MC Bloom Phase recipe and I'll be checking her the coming days to see if it's not to hot for her. If so I'll add more water to lower the ppm, which is at 640 now.
The temps in the greenhouse are still on the high side, but that' growing in a greenhouse for ya ;)

20210604_074300_small.jpg

20210604_074302_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Day 43:

Little things get big...And that's what my Ellephant did. Full on in explosion mode and growing like an elephant :growing:
Drinking 5L of nutrients a day, returning 1 to 1.5L max. pH 5.95 EC 640 ppm ish...
After 43 days she's showing sex, but not yet in flower so you just have to be a bit more patient :mrgreen:
20210607_191316_small.jpg

20210607_191328_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Back