SSSC Bob's SSSC Grow - Auto Ellephant

On it! my husband is in a mood with me being so enamoured with my new hobby. there’s something very, very right about caring for my plants and forming a relationship with the thing that is going to make give me wellness.

can’t seem to find the seeds you mentioned… though I’m in the U.K. and they are all sold out where I’ve looked, but I will keep searching

Again, great photos. So are these considered cloudy?

Cheers.
I consider this a mix of cloudy and clear, but most of them are cloudy, yes.
I would wait until you see amber heads. Those look a bit as if the heads are shrinking and the contents are darkening, so no more white in them. Then you know that the maximum of cloudiness is reached. Waiting any longer will only turn more cloudy heads into amber ones. Preferably I'd wait until I see at least 10% amber, but I do like the stoney feeling.

What you could do is harvest in parts.
ie, wait one more week. Then check the trichomes with a loupe or even better is a digital usb microscope, then you can take pictures and look at them in the comfort of your home/couch/or whatever.
And start by harvesting a part of the plant on which you see no ambers. Wait a couple of more days, check for ambers and harvest that. Wait a bit more and harvest a piece with even more ambers. But don't go beyond 15% amber because that will give you a couchlock.

Back