Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Gent's
Up at 3:00 a.m. back to bed at 3:30 and slept till 7:30 and didn't hurt one bit even the sun beat me out of bed . :biggrin:
Not much on the agenda today , much like everyday , but I'll handle it . Cheers and have a great day . :toke:

Sup Ashton? I got the day off in exchange for tomorrow. I suppose I can update my grow log now. I got my truck full of mushroom compost too! Oh Yeah, this stuff smells HORRIBLE. But it's so full of bacteria and fungus, it's garden gold! I got about two cubed yards worth..! Woo Hoo!

Who can reccomend the smoke that will help with a sprained joint and swelling? I can choose between OG Kush, Amnesia, and Freeze Berry.

I'll be back, I gotta mix up some nutes for my rez. She's getting low fast these days. I just added 3 gallons two days ago, and it's gone. I love this, it means transpiration is in high gear, and she's gonna stretch, stretch stretch! I think I'm gonna break out the Macro photo gear too. I haven't had a day off with nothing to do in forever!

Good Morning Gent's
Up at 3:00 a.m. back to bed at 3:30 and slept till 7:30 and didn't hurt one bit even the sun beat me out of bed . :biggrin:
Not much on the agenda today , much like everyday , but I'll handle it . Cheers and have a great day . :toke:
Bear conquering the world as usual.
You need a day off brotha. Think you're working too hard

Okay boys I 'm going to give you another chance !! Whats your diagnosis . I'll give you a hint . It's rained here for many days off and on . :toke:
DSCN1208.JPG

Okay boys I 'm going to give you another chance !! Whats your diagnosis . I'll give you a hint . It's rained here for many days off and on . :toke:
View attachment 761769

holy crap man! that's ugly. Is it acid rain? I would guess you got two problems. over watering causing the droop, but what's causing the discoloration and mottling?

Sup Ashton? I got the day off in exchange for tomorrow. I suppose I can update my grow log now. I got my truck full of mushroom compost too! Oh Yeah, this stuff smells HORRIBLE. But it's so full of bacteria and fungus, it's garden gold! I got about two cubed yards worth..! Woo Hoo!
Man. Everything I use in my garden smells horrid. General organics box. Yuck. Great white smells. And the Mammoth p. Pew .
Speaking of. The hybrid hempy 2.0 is really starting to take off. Pretty excited.
Hope your garden is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back