Indoor Dale's 3x3 with marshydro FC-3000

How are you liking the new elevated trays? I am really considering picking up one or two as a test run. I collect and test all my coco runoff but it would be nice to have lines run easily to the drain.

How are you liking the new elevated trays? I am really considering picking up one or two as a test run. I collect and test all my coco runoff but it would be nice to have lines run easily to the drain.
So far so good had 3 big ones now I got 4 big ones a 4 small ones:biggrin::doh::headbang:… I used then both ways like you said just to collect it and DTW… I don’t bother with checking runoff much anymore but they do have that little pocket that you can test from but the water is barley deep enough unless you have the tray flooded at the time… The last order I got there 3/4 drain line and am really glad I did much easier to work then the poly irrigation line I was using plus bigger ID… FYI the they get you on shipping cost :wall: last order took a minute but first order was quick:thumbsup:

Also last thing they do come with legs but the big ones only come with 4 you have supply the middle leg if you want it 1.25” pvc

Whole tent Day 40 & 37
Girls are doing awesome not sure how I managed it but I fit SS solo in the middle for sure a packed tent now but girls love it really exploding the last few days :woohoo1::cooldance::yay:Think I am finally getting this tent dialed in some:headbang::goodluck::growing:

IMG_1569.JPG
IMG_1570.JPG
IMG_1571.JPG

Whole Tent Day 39 & 43
Girls are doing fantastic getting little tight but it is to be expected :headbang: :rofl: :rofl: Think I might be under watering a tad too not getting as much runoff as I'd like with 3 feeding at 30min each using (2) .5gph drip emitters I don't think is quite enough girls are ok just trying to make sure I am getting the proper runoff for the coco...So been doing some more reading and trying to do more of a flood and I got more 1gph emitter and some 2gph

Also I may have not pushing the girls hard enough with light after checking with app I think the app is reading on the low side so turned it up just little more and girls were happy tonight :woohoo: So I need to get a actual par meter any suggestion are welcome:d5::vibe::thanks:

Just been leaf tucking haven't adjusted training in a few days think I will get in here this weekend and get everyone ready for flower I don't like my branches growing into each other so I just try to separate them and don't want to scrog too difficult with the strain variety I am growing

IMG_1583.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG

Fastbuds Cherry Cola Day 39

She's doing great much better run then the first time very healthy nice thick stout branches and some big oh leaves:headbang:

IMG_1585.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG

Night Owl Mango Mrr Day 42 she is still got something weird going on but doing ok getting thick I had to do some thinning out on her the other day:warrior:

IMG_1586.JPG
IMG_1588.JPG
IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

Mephisto Forum Stomper Day 43 She looking awesome standing out as always buds and stacking up beautiful:cooldance::headbang:

IMG_1593.JPG
IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1598.JPG

Mutant Genetics Granite Haze Day 42 She has filled the corner out about getting into flower now seeing little puff balls :woohoo::vibe:

IMG_1595.JPG
IMG_1594.JPG
IMG_1597.JPG
IMG_1596.JPG

Whole tent Day 41 & 44
Tomorrow will be end of week 7 and girls are starting to look a little dark so I am gonna do their mini flush tonight with wk 8 solution cut back the nitrogen little bit before it becomes a issue... Rez has been good I have only been adding the bennies once a week besides the silica that gets add every top off and ph has been steady right at 5.8...

1671328400517.png

I turned the light a bit more little over 80% checked par with photone app tonight getting little over 800 around the outside high 800 in the middle around 28" from canopy think some of them have some stretch left in them think we might be really close may need to turn up just little bit more :cools:

IMG_E1636.JPG
IMG_E1637.JPG

Temps have been low hence why I am turning light also trying to bring temps up I did turn on a small heater just outside the temps today that should help considerably besides that things have been pretty smooth:cooldance:

IMG_E1633.JPG
IMG_E1634.JPG

Got in here tonight and did a little work on most everyone just a light defoliation on the thicker girls...

IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG

Back