I'm full at the moment until I can move the outdoor plants outside and the weather gets better. Plus the plants are only half way through their life cycle and I'll be even more full than I am now. Might have to hook up my spare 4x4 tent for overflow. But a single solo cup i think I can manage. What's the size of the solo cup being used.

20190610_012242_compress83.jpg
20190610_011922_compress13.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark @Mossy count me in[emoji106]
1. Mark ive got some cookies seeds left from the trio so ill run it from those, no supply needed.
2. Mossy, can we have it in a solocup that we use string to pull water from a res of sorts if the roots are contained within?

Sent by a weed nerd

@Dinafem-Mark @Mossy count me in[emoji106]
1. Mark ive got some cookies seeds left from the trio so ill run it from those, no supply needed.
2. Mossy, can we have it in a solocup that we use string to pull water from a res of sorts if the roots are contained within?

Sent by a weed nerd
That's the one thing I'm trying to figure out. The cup will need to be irrigated constantly and a wick system would be the most practical or a small gravity drip.

I would say any watering method should be fine as long as roots stay entirely inside the solo cup.. lets see what ripper decides though
:pass::pass:

As long as the roots are contained 100% I cant see any issue with different irrigation methods being used :bong:

Are there various size solo cups @Mossy or standard?

If various I think we can allow all?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

im in for sure this should be a fun comp now all i gotta do is get a pack of cookies and find some where to buy a solo cup :d5: :pass:

Could i jump in on this but with my own cookies photoperiod seed, and run 12/12 from germination??

I'm sorry but this needs to be an even playing field so only Auto Cookies is allowed :thumbsup:

Sorry about that mate. If this goes well me and @Mossy will have something planned for our photoperiod friends :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back