Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate - AMG

See if they'll let you take some foam earplugs. It's way too noisy in there.

Lol, yeah I know, and i am one of those guys who likes it quite, calm and easy.

Its pretty full but I bet they could squeeze me in some where :wiz:

6A18BF34-930A-4E14-B381-373EBB14CDDC.png

Lol, yeah I know, and i am one of those guys who likes it quite, calm and easy.

Its pretty full but I bet they could squeeze me in some where :wiz:

View attachment 1401756
Stupid that you can't get a ankle bracelet. Prison should be for criminals, not for people who are growing for themselves to stay away from those criminals!! :cuss:

Stupid that you can't get a ankle bracelet. Prison should be for criminals, not for people who are growing for themselves to stay away from those criminals!! :cuss:

I totally agree with you AutoBobje!
I called and asked for a ankle-bracelet, but they said it weren’t possible :joy:

Here is an update

6D4E0E3D-5918-4F0C-AF49-68DFE644FCD3.jpeg

Will raise the base-EC for the girl closest and maybe for the other one as well, or at least Mg for the further one.
Have spotted some minor cal-def on both girls, could be wrong PH so I will first calibrate the pen and then add extra cal if needed.

F28C3D32-5E3F-4BD2-AAE4-8854B852FB8F.jpeg

A bit warm now but i will use an AC in flower to bring the RH and temperature down so we get some beautiful and dank smelling buds :smokeout:

Last edited:
I totally agree with you AutoBobje!
I called and asked for a ankle bracelet, but they said it weren’t possible.
It's always best to ask. :thumbsup:
Btw, how old are your plants? They are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the sugar ferry dust those tops :vibes:

It's always best to ask. :thumbsup:
Btw, how old are your plants? They are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the sugar ferry dust those tops :vibes:

Thank you AutoBobje:toke:
They are on day 30, and maybe 3 days behind as i had them in Grodan-cubes with less lightning for some days.

They would have been bigger if i had planted them directly in their final container but i think they will grow a lot in the coming two weeks :thumbsup:

Thank you AutoBobje:toke:
They are on day 30, and maybe 3 days behind as i had them in Grodan-cubes with less lightning for some days.

They would have been bigger if i had planted them directly in their final container but i think they will grow a lot in the coming two weeks :thumbsup:

Definitely mate, Auto Ultimate is a monster! :woohoo1:

Vertical stretch incoming!:headbang: Keep them green and hopefully you can still enjoy a nice harvest before you need to head in..

Definitely mate, Auto Ultimate is a monster! :woohoo1:

Vertical stretch incoming!:headbang: Keep them green and hopefully you can still enjoy a nice harvest before you need to head in..

Thanks for stopping in Antonio.

I’ll try my best to keep them green, struggling some with high temps as i wanted to wait a bit with the AC to keep the bills down - but they are growing great!

CE52FE12-FFBB-45FF-9685-77EA00FF8D44.jpeg

The smaller of the two has a lot going on under her foliage and she got stiff thick stems, if she gets those branches out under the light she will get massive sized buds!

This is how far the left plant has come into flowering

3304F230-D895-4189-B783-ACED66A3CDEB.jpeg

And this the right one

60CB4562-B029-4A58-96E4-DB4C65A9BC96.jpeg

Looks like the girls has some more growing to do... Left plant grows about 5.5-6 cm á day wich indicates - with the size of her now, that she probably will be HUGE.

Last edited:
Yes man, these 2 ladies are going to be monsters! :drool:
I think you will get 2 chunky ladies with a insane amount of buds :woohoo:

Shame the hydro setup didn't work out yet, that would have been epic.
But I guess prob something to look out for once you get back again!

all the best man

Here is a day 40 update.

183518A2-2ADA-4CD0-B209-4F7A41CF2CEF.jpeg

Growing pretty good, hoping the right plant will stretch out a little more as some of the lower branches don’t get enough light. Thinking i might install the third light as well to get a better coverage, but with reduced power.

Got mail from the correctional center, don’t need go there until middle of March, wich means I can finish these girls :thumbsup:

@Antonio_DutchPassion I’ll give DWC a go again when I got HydroGuard, free space and time :smoking:

Day 43

73937372-C8E3-43EB-8169-4AE405CF05D0.jpeg

The biggest girl is measuring 145cm between her wings and as she’s almost done stretching i will start to give her ANs Big Bud.

0E869655-87DE-4A46-A65E-FA6AFA5E78E1.jpeg

And I will give this lady 5 more days before i introduce her to the bloom-fertz. :wiz:

The temperature is around 25-27 Celcius and the rh% is around 55%.

Noticed that the Co2 was little low so i made a new batch of wine yesterday, wich i placed in the grow-room to keep the girls happy.

:passit:

Back