Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Highest yields list

Damn you could hit someone over the head with one of those colas and knock them out.

The main trunk from her you certainly could!!
IMG_4059.JPG

When hansbricks glueberry is finnished it wont be beat for a long long time because it will yield at least 1lb and thats being very conservative lol

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Hell ya you could! You should have made a home made baseball bat with that what a super highway right there.

I was so impressed with the ultimate...both I grew were powerhouse growers. The other AU I grew did amazing in 8 hours of sun tapering down to less than 6 by harvest...43" tall main stalk, 112gram yield, impressive for limited sun!

If there is any interest, I will also add photoperiod strains to this list.

When hansbricks glueberry is finnished it wont be beat for a long, long time because it will yield at least 1lb and thats being very conservative lol

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Agreed...that thing is a monster of epic proportions!!

Sorry 912, my attempts at the Cookie haven't been brilliant one was 165g and the other was 45g!!! I've just cropped another one, and it looks a bit better than my previous ones, we shall see soon!

BUT, and that's a big BUT....

I did 2 Auto Ultimates one was 529.8g and the other was 602.1g
it's on the DP blog, I posted the diary here, but in a fit of worry, I deleted my account and the grow disappeared from the site before I changed my mind..... doh!

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/ne...ow-review-a-kilogram-harvest-from-two-plants/

day 118 Auto Ultimate 2 (4).JPG
day 118 Auto Ultimate 2 (7).JPG
day 105 group.JPG
day 105 AU2 (3).JPG
day 118 Auto Ultimate 2 (1).JPG

Attachments

• day 118 Auto Ultimate 2 (4).JPG
    day 118 Auto Ultimate 2 (4).JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 335
  • day 118 Auto Ultimate 2 (3).JPG
    day 118 Auto Ultimate 2 (3).JPG
    191 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Im with you on the Dutchpro nutes, i still have mine. And the explode for bloom is some wicked stuff, only need a small amount per feed. Not expensive either.

Back