Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Highest yields list

I was so impressed with the ultimate...both I grew were powerhouse growers. The other AU I grew did amazing in 8 hours of sun tapering down to less than 6 by harvest...43" tall main stalk, 112gram yield, impressive for limited sun!

If there is any interest, I will also add photoperiod strains to this list.

Agreed...that thing is a monster of epic proportions!!

Wow that small window of sun and to still put it out. That is very impressive to say the least.

I decided to change the list to include the top 5 weights.

@Teetee - AHHHHH!! Awesome man! Edited you in!! And the 165 cookies went p as well. Excellent plants bud!!

@Dudeski - A qp of eurphoria? Sounds great to me! You are on the list bud. And the effects, pure euphoria?

@Hansbricks - Sweet man!! Great pics too bud, thanks for posting! The bud looks exceptional! How was the smoke?

Wow that small window of sun and to still put it out. That is very impressive to say the least.

This plant broke the soils surface with a yellowed cotyledon, and it looked terrible vs other seedlings at 15 days old, so I started a replacement AU seed and decided to keep "stunty" and put her in the limited light. Fluffy bud(limited light), but tremendous smoke. Not the biggest auto I have had in the test garden(barneys farm blue mammoth went 100 days and had a 54" long main stalk), but it was the heaviest. Still stunty turned out to be the tallest plant of the season(43") and a new location auto record....impressive!!
Fruity Chronic Juice photo in the upper left
IMG_3993.JPG

I decided to change the list to include the top 5 weights.

@Teetee - AHHHHH!! Awesome man! Edited you in!! And the 165 cookies went p as well. Excellent plants bud!!

@Dudeski - A qp of eurphoria? Sounds great to me! You are on the list bud. And the effects, pure euphoria?

@Hansbricks - Sweet man!! Great pics too bud, thanks for posting! The bud looks exceptional! How was the smoke?
Dude, i love the sativa! The flavor is citrus and its my main ingredient for butter. My butter is a hit amongst those that get a cookie. I just haven't been able to grow it again. And that weight was in kindsoil, the first time i used it, so a fed plant will be huge.

Effects are a little racy, not too bad but a great happy, fun buzz. I don't do indicas well

Then i will have to try a sunrise. I did not know that a buzz like euphoria still could be had until i found afn and the DP beans.

This plant broke the soils surface with a yellowed cotyledon, and it looked terrible vs other seedlings at 15 days old, so I started a replacement AU seed and decided to keep "stunty" and put her in the limited light. Fluffy bud(limited light), but tremendous smoke. Not the biggest auto I have had in the test garden(barneys farm blue mammoth went 100 days and had a 54" long main stalk), but it was the heaviest. Still stunty turned out to be the tallest plant of the season(43") and a new location auto record....impressive!!
Fruity Chronic Juice photo in the upper left
View attachment 698653

This what amazes me about these auto's they can survive on time schedules that a photo just wont. Those are huge auto's and that Blue mammoth is a mammoth with a four and a half foot main that is a big tall lady. I have a stunty LSD 25 that I am growing out just to see see is little but I want to see the end result. I was going to cull it because I don't like growing mutants and stunted looking plants but Dudeski talked me into keeping her. I guess from what you did I will just go with them. I think the outdoor smoke is better than the indoors at times depending on the grower. here are some pics of stunty the runty she has grown there is a pic from about a week ago and then the others were taken today. Awesome growing buddy!
IMG_20170201_125409.jpg
IMG_20170207_125910.jpg
IMG_20170207_125900.jpg

Thats the runt? Ugly duckling turning into a beautiful swan! The runts can be fighters and really explode at the end.

Back