Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Highest yields list

210 dried BB!! Awesome work @Ripped In Oregon. Updated the list! Thanks man! That BB is a monster!

@Dudeski - you have an entry for the euphoria bud?[/QU

@912GreenSkell Thanks for the compliments yeah it was the best plant I have had and it put you out almost instantly. She was a monster I was surprised because generally in most cases BB doesn't produce a ton but I was very pleased with her.

Okay I'll play, I've only done one DP grow aside from my current grow but my Think Different turned out pretty good, 196.5g dried/cured... There's a lot of big TD's grown here though so this probably won't hold up long.
Thead Link
Also DP Blog

03CR2dM.jpg

tul6r9n.jpg

uwhxRYC.jpg

Holy shitznit what a plant,beautiful job! Deserves some:slap:

This what amazes me about these auto's they can survive on time schedules that a photo just wont. Those are huge auto's and that Blue mammoth is a mammoth with a four and a half foot main that is a big tall lady. I have a stunty LSD 25 that I am growing out just to see see is little but I want to see the end result. I was going to cull it because I don't like growing mutants and stunted looking plants but Dudeski talked me into keeping her. I guess from what you did I will just go with them. I think the outdoor smoke is better than the indoors at times depending on the grower. here are some pics of stunty the runty she has grown there is a pic from about a week ago and then the others were taken today. Awesome growing buddy!View attachment 698707 View attachment 698708 View attachment 698709

Hmmm not sure what you mean about photos, other than guys with summers that end too early...delicious seeds fruity chronic in the background of the AU pic pulled me an astonishing 21oz of fantastic rock hard bud this year. I would love to get some of it tested, because it is very, very potent!

FCJ
IMG_44786.jpg

IMG_0990.JPG
IMG_0997.PNG
IMG_0998.PNG
My Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush Auto pulled 212 grams dry . That was just nice buds anything popcorn ish went to bubble hash and I never weighed it . Now to figure out how to post link using my phone ... hmm lol

I have a feeling that the blackberry you grew @IceWater421 will hold 1st for awhile...cant recall seeing one bigger than that.....anyone?

Don't worry about the link if its a pain in the arse bud.

I have a feeling that the blackberry you grew @IceWater421 will hold 1st for awhile...cant recall seeing one bigger than that.....anyone?

Don't worry about the link if its a pain in the arse bud.
Funny it was my last seed of a seven pack too lol. 5/7 girls where super purple than the last two where green phenos but where huge .

Back