Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Highest yields list

Berries, some sort of tropical fruit, with cream. It's pretty sweet tasting. Each day it cures I get more of that fruity smell back. I harvested at 100% cloudy, so it's strong but doesn't couchlock unless I overdo it. Relaxing as hell.

Haha! Thanks for the rep @Teetee ! I have to give it back to you man! Those weights you have at the top of the board are amazing! I would love to see some pics if handy! Must have been impressive as hell!

:slap:

@Iriee Vibez :slap: and welcome to the DP list.... I have a feeling I am no longer no1, the list really needs a good update. I'll enjoy the kudos while I can!

You're gonna have fun with the Glueberry OG, they get massive.

I had some Night Queen yesterday as a wake and bake, and continued throughout the morning..... by 11.30am I was snoozing away. I normally only smoke it at night, once I've got my levels up during the day with some other bud... but it knocks me out as a first smoke of the day.

@Iriee Vibez :slap: and welcome to the DP list.... I have a feeling I am no longer no1, the list really needs a good update. I'll enjoy the kudos while I can!

You're gonna have fun with the Glueberry OG, they get massive.

I had some Night Queen yesterday as a wake and bake, and continued throughout the morning..... by 11.30am I was snoozing away. I normally only smoke it at night, once I've got my levels up during the day with some other bud... but it knocks me out as a first smoke of the day.

Man, I heard it could have that knockout affect, which is why I pulled them as soon as I saw amber. It is still pretty sedative, but I knew I would have to be able to smoke any time of the day, since i am running low on the Gorilla Glue I did my first harvest. It's going to be my smoke until Glueberry is ready. So far, so good!

@Dudeski @DutchPassionTony

I harvested and jarred my two Auto Night Queens. What a pleasure to grow! The smoke is already amazing and getting better with each day of cure. Queen 1 is 221.2 grams of jarred buds, while her little sister was 145.6. Both different phenos, but fruity creamy, and fire!

Here are some pics of Queen 1, who should now be third place on the highest yield list!

View attachment 1006206 View attachment 1006207 View attachment 1006208
First jarring: Buds from Hung Colas
View attachment 1006210
Second jarring: Buds in Paper Bags
View attachment 1006212
:slap::slap::slap::slap:

:pimphand:

Well deserved my friend! Great job! And good luck with the glueberry! I’m sure you’re going to kill it!

Well deserved my friend! Great job! And good luck with the glueberry! I’m sure you’re going to kill it!

Thanks, my man! I am so looking forward to growing this strain. I will get the journal up as soon as they sprout, and be sure to tag you!

Back