Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Highest yields list

@Dudeski I think this is a great fun idea to update the highest yields. Pretty exciting stuff. I am anxious to see my two plants on the leaderboard! See previous posts.

Man, I heard it could have that knockout affect, which is why I pulled them as soon as I saw amber. It is still pretty sedative, but I knew I would have to be able to smoke any time of the day, since i am running low on the Gorilla Glue I did my first harvest. It's going to be my smoke until Glueberry is ready. So far, so good!

Glueberry is straight fire.
Cut this gem a week ago, not the biggest girl but respectable nonetheless. That terp profile...
IMG_20190307_232035.jpg
IMG_20190307_224455.jpg
IMG_20190307_224449.jpg

Just amazing!! I am so impressed by the trichomes and terpenes coverage. How does it taste?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honestly, that's my biggest personal challenge - retaining as much of that terp profile from cut into a dried and cured finished product.

Yet to taste, I'll tell you later tonight!

Yummy, berry, fuel with a kick, that's what it tastes like. Oh man am I jealous. I love me some Glueberry OG, and that girl looked pretty dank and like the blueberry pheno. Just means she has a little more berry flavor than the other phenotype. She must have been pretty sticky too. The resin production on this strain is crazy...

Enjoy...:pass:just puffing on a little Green Crack so I won't fall asleep too early tonight. All them Indicas kicking my keister.

Sounds like a great night of tasting ahead based on Med’s smoke report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back