Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Highest yields list

Here we go again, this time with Night queen auto. Actually two of them. Small and compact plant, but I topped both of them as I do with all my plants. Buds are dense, not the easiest to trim if you want beautiful manicured buds, and covered with frost. I think this is the most frostiest plant in DP catalogue, maybe with Auto orange bud at first place. @DutchPassionTony
One came with 165g dry and other with 195g dry yield.

IMG-20190504-174657-Copy-Copy.jpg

IMG-20190504-174742-Copy-Copy.jpg

IMG-20190504-190357-Copy-Copy.jpg

Detailed journal is in my signature.
Will come back in 45-50 days when Auto critical orange punch, 2x Auto Colorado cookies, Auto blackberry kush and Auto cindrella Jack will be ready.

Very nice! What size pots are you using? How much power power per strip are you using? What size tent are you using? I figure you must be running at a fairly low power to get them that close to the light. Damn fine looking crop!

:slap:

Very nice! What size pots are you using? How much power power per strip are you using? What size tent are you using? I figure you must be running at a fairly low power to get them that close to the light. Damn fine looking crop!

:slap:

Thanks, pop!
Pots are 10L, but inside is one 600g coco brick, so around 8L medium.
There are 20 1120mm Samsung Q strips in my tent, wired to two H240-C1050A drivers (max. 550 mA per strip).
I usually don't run them at full blast, around 450W total in my 120x120 cm tent.
Actually I run them 3-5 cm above my tallest plants. You can't burn them, those tiny diodes are running around 60-70 mA if I remember correctly.
Check out my journal for more info! Last line in my signature.

Here we go again, this time with Night queen auto. Actually two of them. Small and compact plant, but I topped both of them as I do with all my plants. Buds are dense, not the easiest to trim if you want beautiful manicured buds, and covered with frost. I think this is the most frostiest plant in DP catalogue, maybe with Auto orange bud at first place. @DutchPassionTony
One came with 165g dry and other with 195g dry yield.

IMG-20190504-174657-Copy-Copy.jpg

IMG-20190504-174742-Copy-Copy.jpg

IMG-20190504-190357-Copy-Copy.jpg

Detailed journal is in my signature.
Will come back in 45-50 days when Auto critical orange punch, 2x Auto Colorado cookies, Auto blackberry kush and Auto cindrella Jack will be ready.

So, dry yield update:

- 1st Colorado cookies 165g
- 2nd Colorado cookies 135g
- Auto blackberry kush 140g

ACOP yield in ~ 3 weeks, CJ in 7-10 days.

ACJ dry yield 175g, ACOP usable dry yield 140g. Other colas from ACOP didn't receive much light as they collapsed down under because of weight. I will made BHO from it.
Very pleased with @DutchPassionTony genetics as always, only "no go" is ACOP as she goes more than 120 days. Too much for auto, which should be in 75-85 days range.

More pictures and descriptions in my signature in my original thread. Feel free to join me on next round.

Back