The bio pressure pound filter.
It kills blooms with UV.
What dose that mean?
Dose it mean like it kills algie or other stuff like that?
And that is hooded up to the pump that comes from the pound back to the res tank.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Yes, the tub under my tent pumps to the pond bio filter before distribution to each pot

Yes, the tub under my tent pumps to the pond bio filter before distribution to each pot
Ok very cool... What does the pressure filter cost?
Also how much pressure dose it need to operate?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I number of people have asked for an explanation of my system.

This has been difficult to explain while growing and refining so here it is!

Combining continuous flow 'organic' hydro, ebb & flow and dwc.

This is a modern adaption of a very simple system I used for years with a&b chem nutes and 1000w hps.

View attachment 801837
Using a 1x1m tent, 4x 7gallon GeoPots turned down at top rim, making 5gallon thereabouts.

Each pot has a basket with feeder ring continuous flow nutes over clay balls.
View attachment 801847

Each pot has an air stone in the bottom..
View attachment 801848

Covered with coir matting.
View attachment 801849
Then the clay balls and basket go in heh!

In the centre of my tent is a pond bio filter.
View attachment 801838
This item filtrates solids and can kill blooms with UV if needed. It is also an environment for beneficial bacteria and fungi!

View attachment 801842
I have adapted a tap splitter from a garden centre to allow individual flow control to each pot with hose quick fittings, bit of mucking around but quite easy! :)

Each pot has a 'halo' with feeders, easily made up and cable tied to the basket.

Air stones are hooked up to an electro magnetic air pump running 24/7
View attachment 801850

To get ebb&flow to flood the grow tent tray with nutes allowing the air stones to work I have used a diaphragm pump controller to automatic switch on and off.
View attachment 801851

There are 2 pumps in my sump, 1 pumps nutes continuously to the pots, the other controlled by the above switch floods the grow tray allowing bubbling inside the pot, each ebb & flow cycle lasts approx 20minutes :)

View attachment 801855
Water level in my tub and tray continuously changes, teasing the roots ;)

Other elements is the use of 'organic' nutes and bacteria/fungi in the root zone (and indeed the fabric pots! They turn white!)

Using 600w HID, last yield was 836g dry from 4 autos. Moving tho CMH and eventually LED.

Considering optimizing by air stone and air pump upgrade, and CO2 system.

Thanks for checking my rig out, hope it makes sense :)

Hit me up for any assistance ;)

f6

Real nice .....who knew......Nikola Tesla grows weed[emoji111] [emoji111] [emoji111]

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Holy crap mate I don't even know what I'm looking at apart from the tent! Amazing set up buddy. Bit of a technophobe myself so it fills me with anxiety just looking at your set up! Haha :)

Good luck with the grow dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back